Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official invite to Model 3 reveal sent TODAY to 650 Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being a Tesla fan does require a dose of patience. Checking my email occasionally, 20 times an hour all day, for that invitation. I have travel plans to attend, just need that golden ticket, or an invitation as the guest of a more lucky fan. Maybe someone local would commit to bring me as their guest in return for my commitment to bring them as my guest. Just increases odds of being lucky.

See the last sentence from the email we received --

We're excited to share details of the Model 3 prototype unveiling at an intimate event in Los Angeles, CA for less than 800 people.

We want to share this with Tesla owners first, as a token of our appreciation for your support over the years. We've saved 650 places at the event for current owners including their guests.

Places will be allocated at random through a drawing on March 16. To enter, simply click below and register before noon PST on March 16 2016. You'll need to use your MyTesla email address to ensure successful entry into the lottery. On March 17, official invitations will go out to those selected through the lottery.

• Disagree
Reactions: Darryl
It's becoming less of an issue as the minutes tick by, but I'm a bit concerned about this spreadsheet business. Apparently some folks are offering things like dinner, beer, rides for guest tickets.

My husband has informed me that, should he get lotteried tix, I may have to step up my game. Sheesh.

Irony being what it is, and with the notice about TMC maintenance, I'm guessing the invitations will be emailed circa 9pm PDT.

• Funny
Reactions: bollar and Jeff N