Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official: Model S Service Plans

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
An online sign-up form will be available soon.

Tesla Service | Tesla Motors

Screen Shot 2013-03-16 at 5.58.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-16 at 6.16.56 AM.png

Last edited:
Awesome. Can I still buy the 21" rim insurance? All 4 of my rims are in pristine condition, I promise:smile:
I'm starting to think after driving on the 21" rims that it might actually be worth it.

Am I the only one confused about the mixing the terms "service" and "warranty"? The first segment is the maintenance program that is required to maintain your warranty, while the second is an extended warranty program. But they're both called service?

Am I the only one confused about the mixing the terms "service" and "warranty"? The first segment is the maintenance program that is required to maintain your warranty, while the second is an extended warranty program. But they're both called service?

You are not. I think that is worded wrong. The $2500 extended deal is for annual service only, from 50k to 100k miles. That pricing seems too cheap for an extention of the full warranty.

You are not. I think that is worded wrong. The $2500 extended deal is for annual service only, from 50k to 100k miles. That pricing seems too cheap for an extention of the full warranty.

No, I think it's the other way around. It's an extended warrantee, but doesn't include annual service. I would assume that annual service for the second 4 years would be the same $1900 as it was for the first four years. Very confusing, though.

I'm a little confused by this part:
as long as you purchase by April 15th, 2013 or within 15 days of your Model S Signature Performance delivery.
What does or mean in this case? The latter of? The former of? You pick which on you prefer? That aside...

I don't think any owner in North America of a Model S Signature qualifies for "within 15 days...of delivery".

(For the Tire and Wheel Replacement Program.)

I'm a little confused by this part:

as long as you purchase by April 15th, 2013 or within 15 days of your Model S Signature Performance delivery.

What does or mean in this case? The latter of? The former of? You pick which on you prefer? That aside...

I don't think any owner in North America of a Model S Signature qualifies for "within 15 days...of delivery".

(For the Tire and Wheel Replacement Program.)

Mine just says "Model S" because mine is neither Performance nor Signature. So, it indicates that the "15 days" is just a generic way to cover all future owners. For you, and almost all existing owners, the 15 days doesn't apply, and you have until April 15th.