Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery and Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't wait for my rims. What do you recommend for lug nuts? Do you know of any red ones that would match the multi-coat read?

What color wheel and which style did you order? I don’t think there are any lugnuts out there that match the multi-coat red. Red Rays L42 Duranuts may be close to the multi-coat red, but are pricey for aluminum lugnuts.

I find that matching the lugnuts to the hardware on the wheels looks nice. I have burnt titanium lugnuts to match the hardware on my SV305S wheels.

Also attached a pic of blue Rays Duranuts with my Magnesium Blue TE37 wheels (sorry Jamie for posting non-Signature wheels). The colors don’t have to match exactly to look nice IMO.

Attachments

• F75D7236-3C36-49D5-8E28-76573A0293AF.png
    F75D7236-3C36-49D5-8E28-76573A0293AF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 289
  • 7D1E9832-464A-46A5-90BD-503C8B8504FF.jpeg
    7D1E9832-464A-46A5-90BD-503C8B8504FF.jpeg
    545.4 KB · Views: 237
  • A9D8A35D-652C-4AF2-A802-81F6144A1CED.jpeg
    A9D8A35D-652C-4AF2-A802-81F6144A1CED.jpeg
    632.1 KB · Views: 226
What color wheel and which style did you order? I don’t think there are any lugnuts out there that match the multi-coat red. Red Rays L42 Duranuts may be close to the multi-coat red, but are pricey for aluminum lugnuts.

I find that matching the lugnuts to the hardware on the wheels looks nice. I have burnt titanium lugnuts to match the hardware on my SV305S wheels.

Also attached a pic of blue Rays Duranuts with my Magnesium Blue TE37 wheels (sorry Jamie for posting non-Signature wheels). The colors don’t have to match exactly to look nice IMO.

I ordered 21" SV503's in matte black. I've got a red Performance Y so I was thinking red car, red brakes, maybe red lugnuts?

To the tesla community,

I wanted to give a heads up that we will be seeing an increase in our retail costs starting February 1, 2021. We have been putting this off, but rising UPS international shipping rates and materials costs are unavoidable. New costs will be factored in starting February 1, but if you are on the fence and want to get in ahead of it then let me know. Only a deposit needs to be made by February 1st in order to save the spot in the queue.

Thank you,
Jamie

Last edited:
NEW RELEASE ALERT!

SV504

We've been getting requests for a simple split 5 spoke for track use so Signature decided to make one ;). Track focus design for the toughest track abuse with classic very straight forward spoke cuts. Better racing design with no I beams here to sacrifice rigidity; just meaty strong spokes. Weight will be on par with SV503 :eek:.

**PROMO PRICING - FOR THE FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS ONLY**
IMG_9193.JPG
IMG_9194.JPG

Ever wonder why the SV104 is our most popular wheel and why our customers love to chose this design? It’s because our engineers can do this. :eek:

If concavity is your main focus; Signature does it best. Super Deep Concavity Fitment. :cool:

3CF6E18C-E96A-4F8C-82F8-ED6B12570309.jpeg

DM me for your next set of wheels. We ensure fitment based on your current / future aftermarket needs. ;)

Last edited:
FITMENT means a lot. It’s not only the outer face in relation to the fender but also inside clearance. Inherently by nature we also have to know tires but as you know each manufacturer have different section and tread widths. Our customers ask us all the time “will this rub?” and trust us for our guidance/expertise before spending money on tires. We work in millimeters here and at Signature we 3D scan our car wheel wells just like high end forged wheel companies do.
4DF7913E-1B25-408D-BE85-C812BC8621D0.jpeg

Suspension geometry and BBK clearances also come into play. Everything is back checked so you get the best fitting wheels made specifically for your car and your aftermarket setup. Dimensions are erased so we are not copied.
850BC5A0-584E-407A-806E-BFE654E93CD9.jpeg

Let us know if we can make your car stand out with the best fitting wheels on the market.

Are there any concerns dropping from stock 9.5 to 9 for a square setup on a Model Y? I'm looking for an offset in 9" that would work best (and interchangeable) for a Y and 3, both non-performance. Thanks.
My SV107 setup was originally on my Model 3 Performance and I put them on my Model Y Performance afterwards. They are 20x9 with staggered ET setup, but you can do square custom offsets for rotations.