Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery and Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale:

Brand New open box SV104
Matte Bronze
20x9 (255/40/20) 20.5lb each
20x10.5 Super Deep Concave profile (275/35/20) 21.5lb each
Aggresssvie spec for the Y

Ready to ship. Save 5 weeks on production time.

DM now for more detail.

218315551_2880976312216093_6829885915955262834_n.jpg

Last edited:
:sigh: took my Signature rims off for the winter and I miss them already. It not too cold yet but I also got the FSD beta and didn't want to run the risk of them getting curbed so I put on my tsportline winter setup. While
Time to get a set of Sig winter wheels to have them year round…LOL. Try Kamikaze Stance Rim Coat 2.0 or Angel Polish Supersport Wheel Coat PTFE. Both easy to apply and work well. The Kamikaze lasts longer at about 2 years and Angel Polish lasts 6 months since it’s a PTFE product. Dirt and brake dust are easy to clean with both coatings. The coatings are so slick that wheel weights have fallen off with these products…luckily Sig wheels don’t require too many weights and are well balanced.

The Angel Polish lasts longer in the bottle and the Kamikaze starts crystallizing once opened and must be used within a few months. I get my products from Esoteric Car Care. Todd from Esoteric has lots of good videos and instructions for all their products.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffles
Rose gold and royal gold are classy high end colors. Reminds me of rose gold colored Rolex watch bands. Looks good IMO and the color looks deeper in the evening and less “pinkish.”
Thank you. The color does indeed change quite a bit depending on how the light hits it. Sometimes it's deeper like you said, sometimes pinker, and sometimes you see hints of silver.

Signature wheels will never warranty your wheels.

I ordered a set, and had them professionally mounted and balanced at under 200 miles with the OEM tires (zero problems on OEM wheels). The yoke visibly shook on the highway. I had them rebalanced assuming it was not the wheels. The issue persisted. I spoke with Jamie at signature wheels who assured me that if I had the wheels balanced a third time and the issue was still there the wheels would be warrantied and replaced. I did exactly that. When I told Jamie the issue was still there (and that the balance required excessive wheel weights) he informed me that the tires are at fault. When I reminded him that the OEM tires were swapped on at under 200 miles and had no issue on the OEM wheels, he said the warranty is now denied because they assume the tire bead is damaged.

If I replaced all four tires there would be a new excuse. Do not do business with Signature Wheels.
How many miles do you have on your existing tires?

The shaking/vibration of the steering wheel is a common issue in Model Ss, especially the Plaids from what I understand. We have an S Plaid that had this same issue. Check this thread out if you have not already: Plaid 21” rear tire woes - factory defect?. In the thread, you will see that the MSs have a common problem with inner tire wear, which seems to be correlated with the vibrations that you might be experiencing. I had the same vibrations and when I checked my tires, they looked like this (I checked around 6k miles, but obviously the degradation had been happening since well before that):
img_0323-jpg.868204

Once I replaced the rear tires, the issue vibrations were gone, but they will return unless you correct the camber and toe with proper camber and toe arms from MPP or N2itve.

This is probably the root of your issues, not the wheels. I have purchased 3 sets of Signatures Wheels,1 for an M3P, 1 for an MYP, and 1 for a Model S Plaid. Have not had any problems related to the wheels, and Jamie has been incredibly helpful throughout the entire ownership process.