Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my second set of Signature's in July (first set are 19x9.5 SV501 matte gunmetal track spec, these are 19x8.5 SV104 brush titanium). Took them on a 4400 mile cross-country road trip in September. Love the look and efficiency.

Few shots after some speed runs at the salt flats in Utah.

IMG_1501.jpgIMG_2450.jpgIMG_2463.jpgIMG_1455.JPG

Received my second set of Signature's in July (first set are 19x9.5 SV501 matte gunmetal track spec, these are 19x8.5 SV104 brush titanium). Took them on a 4400 mile cross-country road trip in September. Love the look and efficiency.

View attachment 723896View attachment 723893View attachment 723894View attachment 723895
Welcome to the multiple set signature club. 🙌Lots of us in here. Only signature owners know fitment, weight, finish, and quality of the wheels in person.

View attachment 723896View attachment 723893View attachment 723894View attachment 723895
Interesting that you are running the sig logo on the rears and tesla logo on the fronts. nice touch

I’m a big fan of the sv104 and sv105. I’m debating on different colors. Is there a difference in durability for the finishes? Are the brushed finishes more paint-like vs powdercoat? Just wondering which one will hold up better over time with rock chips and scratches.

All of the wheels are powder coated, and they can be durable even for winter use. However, there's no finishing can prevent rock chip, but the brushed aluminum/titanium or billet clear will be the best option for hiding up the scratches.

For the ease of cleaning: brushed = Soild > Matte (Harder to maintain)

Reactions: Futaba
All of the wheels are powder coated, and they can be durable even for winter use. However, there's no finishing can prevent rock chip, but the brushed aluminum/titanium or billet clear will be the best option for hiding up the scratches.

For the ease of cleaning: brushed = Soild > Matte (Harder to maintain)
Ah. I didn’t realize there was a clear powdercoat. Thanks.

Reactions: SignatureSales
Hi there. Wheels look great!

I'm up in Canada and just took delivery of my Model 3 Performance. Unfortunately I had to pull the trigger on whatever I could get my hands on short notice and also fit my goals. I was hoping you could please give my plan a quick gut-check before I accept delivery on my winter wheel/tires.

I went with 18x8 wheels and 225/45 R18's with really low rolling and very high wear capacity (crossclimate 2).

I wanted to reduce the surface area slightly for snow/winter traction, as we do a few mountain winter drives and my past experience informs me well that narrow = better. I went with the 8" wide wheels to try and sneak a tiny bit of sidewall to protect from rash.

The wheel vendor knows Tesla and confirmed the wheels I selected will clear the calipers.

Other than what I have mentioned, is there anything I may be missing or need to consider?

Thanks for your time anyone who reads this.

It’s very early as I’ve just had them installed yesterday, but my estimated range increased by 12 miles without changing any of my driving habits which never happened before over the same distance with the same a/c settings. The rolling resistance has increase but I suppose the offset in weight counteracts it.

I’ll continue to monitor over the next few weeks.
I'm curious to know.....are you still experiencing increased efficiency? I think it's a win-win if you can hook your car up to look like that without actually losing efficiency. But I always thought that it was the aero more than the unsprung weight that had the biggest impact (negative or positive) on the efficiency of an EV.