Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
74865D2A-22C6-4A1E-814B-F344DD568705.jpeg

I'm actually surprised people aren't doing the SV105s. I mean it's a pain to clean but small price for such a good looking wheel.

Hope you enjoyed!
Danny
The SV105 looks great, but more people are buying the track series and SV104 for weight savings. Personally, I love the mesh design...actually I like too many designs, hence so many setups LOL. My next setup is a track series wheel for my Wife’s Model Y...can’t wait to put these on as a summer setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: P-Lo801 and MODEL+
Thanks again for your feedback. After discussing with our engineer, the lug hole size will be slightly increase for all Tesla wheels.

We have sold many sets of wheel and been in the Motorsport event for many years. ( Ford Motorsport, Lotus Cup championship, and Pike peak hill climb etc...) didn’t mention we own two model 3 for measurement purpose. Our measurement, and machining are precise and consistent. However, after speaking to some owners, we found out that some Model 3 has an inconsistent stud. Since our wheel are machined with minimal tolerance, any slight deformation of the stud will cause the wheel hard to mount and remove. We know it’s not easy to measure the straightness of the stud, therefore by increasing the lug hole, it will be a lot easier to mount and remove the wheel.

What size did you change to please.

Hey guys, as promised! Here are some pics with friends' cars from autocross last Sunday.

dsc00716-jpeg.650861

dsc00703-jpeg.650860

dsc00669-jpeg.650864

The concave is absolutely insane on these.

View attachment 650872

View attachment 650873

I have more here on our autocross write up:

I'm actually surprised people aren't doing the SV105s. I mean it's a pain to clean but small price for such a good looking wheel.

Hope you enjoyed!
Danny
Wheels and setup looks sick AF. Now aren’t you glad you decided to keep lol. Signature wheels fit like a custom suit and I get compliments daily. I’m sure y’all do too.

Reactions: MODEL+
NEW RELEASE ALERT!

SV504

We've been getting requests for a simple split 5 spoke for track use so Signature decided to make one ;). Track focus design for the toughest track abuse with classic very straight forward spoke cuts. Better racing design with no I beams here to sacrifice rigidity; just meaty strong spokes. Weight will be on par with SV503 :eek:.

**PROMO PRICING - FOR THE FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS ONLY**
View attachment 635064 View attachment 635065
I'm interested in a 19x9.5 square set on a model 3 performance in bronze tint. Please DM

I ordered SV104 with Jamie after a ping pong of emails, I was looking for something with a deep concave look and a larger footprint to help with grip, I explained I was good with some poke provided the top of the tyre was inside the arch.

I got what I asked for, the wheel and tyre cleared the front arm by a tiny amount and the tyre was indeed just inside the arch, it’s a precision fitment.

I went with a 10.5” square setup, this required MPP comfort coil overs and camber arms front and rear.

Tyres are 285/30/20 PS4.

Sorry for the bad images, I would like to take some better images when I get time.
66D8C7BB-4B7E-484D-B815-B523AAD1CB71.jpeg
F5617760-C8BF-4D6F-9BD0-94550CFB861F.jpeg
8917631B-8F15-40F8-B68B-797161D5D9B8.jpeg
D2B28B85-E458-4323-B906-AAA22C3B8505.jpeg
9AB03EA2-2803-41FC-B35A-F44CB20CA106.jpeg

I ordered SV104 with Jamie after a ping pong of emails, I was looking for something with a deep concave look and a larger footprint to help with grip, I explained I was good with some poke provided the top of the tyre was inside the arch.

I got what I asked for, the wheel and tyre cleared the front arm by a tiny amount and the tyre was indeed just inside the arch, it’s a precision fitment.

I went with a 10.5” square setup, this required MPP comfort coil overs and camber arms front and rear.

Tyres are 285/30/20 PS4.

Sorry for the bad images, I would like to take some better images when I get time.View attachment 655138View attachment 655137View attachment 655136View attachment 655135View attachment 655134
Welcome to the extreme fitment square crew. When Jamie says it will fit....it will fit.

Tyres are 285/30/20 PS4.

Sorry for the bad images, I would like to take some better images when I get time.View attachment 655138View attachment 655137View attachment 655136View attachment 655135View attachment 655134
The time we spent are totally worth it!

Look forward to see more photos 🤤

Interested in buying SV104 20X9 Staggered offset with square tires (235 or 245 tires) on my ordered M3P.

Wanna have the most concave style at the 9J width limit.

With Eibach springs, what's the most aggressive ET front & back that I could run with no other suspension modifications?

Thanks in advance.