Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a picture of these or any wheels in matte gunmetal in better light? I'm trying to get a better idea of what this color looks like.

Here’s exact same setup from Christopher. ( x_t_o pista)
71210247-9BEC-46EF-87A9-F696D8AA55BB.jpeg

CFAB1D5A-277C-4972-8784-F2DFB5F2E3D9.jpeg

5EC139B7-EF84-4C73-ACA1-F5E0D9CAF402.jpeg

Reactions: dwolvin
You guys are killin‘ me here; whole page of sick-arse 3’s with Sig wheels while I wait for mine (on both counts).
The wait is worth it…I’ve waited almost 9 months for a set from another reputable wheel company and 4-5 weeks is not long at all from Signature. The quality and finish of the wheels are even nicer in person.

My wheels came in today and I am looking for Lug Nuts but am confused as some say only work with OEM Tesla wheels and others say will not. I like the ones from Acer Racing because the Natural Titanium finish will go with the Brushed Titanium on the Signature Wheels. Do you guys think these will work?

My wheels came in today and I am looking for Lug Nuts but am confused as some say only work with OEM Tesla wheels and others say will not. I like the ones from Acer Racing because the Natural Titanium finish will go with the Brushed Titanium on the Signature Wheels. Do you guys think these will work?

Yes. They are M14x1.5 and acorn/conical. The reason they say the extra bit about making sure they fit, is that the OEM wheels use 22 mm hex, which is too big for some aftermarket wheels. Many aftermarket lugs are 19 mm for this reason. Signature are designed to fit the OEM lugs, so the 22 mm hex lugs will be fine. These are similar to stock except longer (and titanium obviously).

The wheel is build to be compatible with both OEM and aftermarket as long as the size is correct. M14x1.5 wiht 60° tapered cone seat. I've send you a message, please check.