Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious to know.....are you still experiencing increased efficiency? I think it's a win-win if you can hook your car up to look like that without actually losing efficiency. But I always thought that it was the aero more than the unsprung weight that had the biggest impact (negative or positive) on the efficiency of an EV.
Honestly, it’s hard to say. I’d say around town at city speeds, there was definitely an improvement as wind resistance is less of a factor. I’d say at highway speeds, it may have taken a slight hit if any, at all. But after getting the coilovers, I saw an improvement again, which was probably due to the flat bottom of the Tesla getting that much lower to the ground and the resistance from the wheels being reduced in the process.

Reactions: itsmejp
Thanks to Jamie for getting me setup for a set of 19x8.5 SV104 (only 19.2 lbs!) with perfect flush offset front and rear without spacers. Saved 10 lbs each corner from 55.6 lbs of OEM 20" Uberturbine wheels and P-Zero to 45.6 lbs SV104 and Continental DWS06 Plus 245/40R19.

My first 700 miles with OEM wheels and tires was 322wh/mi. after the wheel swap and 200 miles, I am getting 293 wh/mi. It has been between 40F to 55F around here so it is not as efficient as during warmer time.

Pictures below. Car is a bit dirty :D and now lowered.

1637869830593.png

1637869992098.png

Thanks to Jamie for getting me setup for a set of 19x8.5 SV104 (only 19.2 lbs!) with perfect flush offset front and rear without spacers. Saved 10 lbs each corner from 55.6 lbs of OEM 20" Uberturbine wheels and P-Zero to 45.6 lbs SV104 and Continental DWS06 Plus 245/40R19.

My first 700 miles with OEM wheels and tires was 322wh/mi. after the wheel swap and 200 miles, I am getting 293 wh/mi. It has been between 40F to 55F around here so it is not as efficient as during warmer time.

For a thread that is focused on these awesome signature wheels, with great fitment... why does no one mention the offset of their wheels in the specs when they post? Past 4 pages have people talking about their sv104 in 19x8.5 but no one mentions the offset.

What is the offset?

Jamie - can you pm a price and/or options for sv104 in a 19x8.5 or 19x9.

Thanks

For a thread that is focused on these awesome signature wheels, with great fitment... why does no one mention the offset of their wheels in the specs when they post? Past 4 pages have people talking about their sv104 in 19x8.5 but no one mentions the offset.

What is the offset?

Thanks
Jamie works hard in figuring out the specs and test fitting the setups. He can private message you specific offsets for what you’re looking for.

What is the offset?

Thanks
I have the SV104s in 20” front and back. The dimensions for the front and rear as as follows:

20x9 ET24
20x10.5 ET30

My rears are much more aggressive.

• Helpful
Reactions: dale_cooper
So is there a trick to getting these off the hubs? The lug bore size seems like it may not have much tolerance

They are hard to come off likely due to the rust on the hub. Use rubber mallet and tap it from the inner sidewall of tire.

Once the wheel is off the car, clean the hub with wire brushed and apply slight coat of anti-seize around it so next time will be easy on and off.

Reactions: Kelr316