Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here they are! Will probably need to revisit the suspension height but the wheels look absolutely stunning. Thank you, Jamie!

Attachments

• IMG_6070.jpg
    IMG_6070.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 266
It's a "secret" because Jaime takes into account the tire size, suspension height/dynamics, and desired poke/tuck that each car is going for.

20x9 in 30 offset on stock ride height and 235 looks very different compared to a car with lowered suspension running -2 camber. Same tire and wheel, different result in terms of poke, flush, it tuck.
Yup. People don’t understand that you just can’t throw one set of wheels on a car and it look exactly like yours unless all the metrics of suspension is exactly the same. Here’s my aggressive poke fitment turned into a bagged flush fitment. Same exact wheels and tires as my previous post. Lots of people “play” with camber, stretch, and tire manufacture to get a certain look but those are sorta a “bandaid” result of offset

@epotter just tell Jamie what you have or what you will have and he will calculate it all including tire.
6B7610AB-AF11-430B-B70E-EF33A68CE44D.jpeg

Last edited:
nahhh...I know how to dial it in myself...I just like seeing what other people are running...besides, My wheels have been on order for a while...just waiting for them to come in as the tires are already here and the lug nuts will arrive on Wed.....thx though!!!!

You might be able to do 1.5 finger gap. I'm in Massachusetts with this ride height.
I have no potholes or anything...roads are smooth, but these DAMN gated communities have high speed bumps...the kind thats a ramp...flat on top...then a ramp again like this: / - \ ....and when I go up...I have about 8MM of space....same coming down...now since I went with a 245/40 tire...I'll be 4mm higher in ride height...so I'm thinking I can drop it 5mm more...lol