Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wish I could go as low as you guys too. I still scrape on some speed bumps even at this height. Love these wheels though 😁
IMG_20220619_215508.jpg

Wish I could go as low as you guys too. I still scrape on some speed bumps even at this height. Love these wheels though 😁View attachment 818667
I feel you, this is the only situation where I am thankful to live in the flattest state in this country because most of the time I am wishing to have some mountains and curvy roads.

Regardless, your ride height looks really good, if anything it looks more OEM+ which I personally like.

I feel you, this is the only situation where I am thankful to live in the flattest state in this country because most of the time I am wishing to have some mountains and curvy roads.

Regardless, your ride height looks really good, if anything it looks more OEM+ which I personally like.
I know something in Florida that's nowhere near flat ;). #miamibeach

• Funny
Reactions: santua
—— Inventory Alert ——

Ready to ship

•Monoblock Series SV104
•Triple Black Tinted
•19x9 ET30
•19x9 ET21
Weight: F= 19.3 lb R= 19.4lb
Square with staggered Offset
Fits All Model 3

(Come with two sets of center caps: Color match blank for Tesla overlay decal & Sig performance center cap.)

**Tire package available**

PM for pricing
View attachment 535421
are you able to run 275/35/19 in the rears with et 21?