Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After bending all kinds of Advan and Volk wheels, it was time.
Yup - iā€™m 100% on the MPP & Sig train! :)

58779AB0-2580-4BF4-8831-70FB599FB65E.jpeg

Can you provide some info on how your multipiece barrels are manufactured? Are the barrels also forged and lathed/cnc'd like the centers? I'm juggling between the monoblock or the multipiece for an upcoming model s on order. I ran a set of HRE 3 piece on my MB CLS and it was a pothole nightmare. I went through multiple lip and barrel replacements on them over the years. These bay area roads have not been kind to me.

Can you provide some info on how your multipiece barrels are manufactured? Are the barrels also forged and lathed/cnc'd like the centers? I'm juggling between the monoblock or the multipiece for an upcoming model s on order. I ran a set of HRE 3 piece on my MB CLS and it was a pothole nightmare. I went through multiple lip and barrel replacements on them over the years. These bay area roads have not been kind to me.
Iā€™d say go multi piece but run a slightly taller sidewall. 20x9.5 with a 255/35 is perfect for a model 3. Not sure how it translate to a model S.

Signature also has an awesome wheel replacement program just in case
B98A3A12-E776-4138-A621-7EB6BF37BA99.jpeg

Iā€™d say go multi piece but run a slightly taller sidewall. 20x9.5 with a 255/35 is perfect for a model 3. Not sure how it translate to a model S.

Signature also has an awesome wheel replacement program just in case
View attachment 839439
Can definitely vouch for Signature Wheels on quality and CS. Knowing they'll offer up to 3 wheels at replacement rate is a really, really nice perk.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi