Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SV104 "might" look simialr to the upcoming Zero-G track package, but we are sure that our's will be lighter. (And possbilely even lower price)

Looks pretty promising for the Zero-G wheels to look like SV104s!

Looks pretty promising for the Zero-G wheels to look like SV104s!

The issue is the Zero G wheels are not forged and you only get one style, finish, and offset. What I like about signature you can choose the finish, width, and offset and all that is free. They only charge for diameter and most monoblock styles are the same price.

They are the official wheel of the ford performance racing school and have zero track failures. That’s why I went with them for my sets. Now they’re on 2000+ hp lambos by Sheepy Race and Underground racing

D936F6B0-F9BE-46FB-BD37-8B32A30322E2.jpeg
A8B1E3A7-C90C-43B7-96AC-4FDDAD8A513F.jpeg

Last edited:
Signature is proud to announce that Brooks from Dragtimes and the record holder Eric have placed orders for a set of Signature wheels for their PLAID model S. Brooks’ TRACK spec SV104 will be completed in 2 weeks and we are super excited to see the results as they are both gunning for the 8.XX mark. Stay tuned and watch for them as we are sure they’ll post their results on their YT channel.

If you are interested in a set let us know as we have partnered with a TUV certified company for aerospace grade titanium lug nuts which will be discounted with an order.

We only offer the strongest wheels and lug nuts for your 1020 hp rocket ship when you’re gunning down the race track or standing still. Since we are the official wheel of the Ford Performance Racing School with zero failures to date we are confident that the wheel you order / lug nuts will meet your “speed needs”.

DM me if you have any questions regarding tire and fitment options as we are the first wheel company to carefully measure every suspension and interference component on both the model S Plaid and Long Range at all suspension height settings.

Looking forward to our customers best PR and some really fast 1/4 mile times

Last edited:
Reactions: rpan25 and Mikovin
The issue is the Zero G wheels are not forged and you only get one style, finish, and offset. What I like about signature you can choose the finish, width, and offset and all that is free. They only charge for diameter and most monoblock styles are the same price.

They are the official wheel of the ford performance racing school and have zero track failures. That’s why I went with them for my sets. Now they’re on 2000+ hp lambos by Sheepy Race and Underground racing

View attachment 690439View attachment 690440
I mean .. you don’t have to sell me on the SV104s. My name’s first on the list there of folks who’ve ordered it for their Plaid! 😄

Back to the TPMS question.

It looks like the TPMS in the parts catalog is this one:

TPWheel Unit, BLE, Black1490701-01-B

or

TPWheel Unit, BLE, Silver1490701-00-B

It looks like they are $75 each. So, how does one go about ordering parts from tesla?

Not questioning Signature wheels ability to build wheels… but Is everyone confident that Tesla will allow your car to go 200 without buying the Tesla certified package?
I would assume only based on the model 3 precedence that the track wheels were sold as an option. The software update just like the acceleration boost is sold separately and has no relation to the wheels.

Driver error is driver error no matter the model or speed…Tesla branded wheels will not save you from a crash. Tire selection DEFINITELY will though. That’s why racers use cup2 or cup2R for the track. It’s actually amazing that the 4S can do repeated drag strip runs so I’d say buy top tier tires no matter what. TT lambos and GTRs are using R888 on all their cars and Tesla does not have an agreement with Toyo. The best Tesla can do is give you give you Michelin slicks but that’s highly unlikely since. If you know Dodge could not give hellcat owners racing gear (slicks, harness, skinny wheels, etc) and sold them the package for $1 because it wasn’t legal to promote by giving drag racing equipment when buying the car.

Signature is proud to announce that Brooks from Dragtimes and the record holder Eric have placed orders for a set of Signature wheels for their PLAID model S. Brooks’ TRACK spec SV104 will be completed in 2 weeks and we are super excited to see the results as they are both gunning for the 8.XX mark. Stay tuned and watch for them as we are sure they’ll post their results on their YT channel.

If you are interested in a set let us know as we have partnered with a TUV certified company for aerospace grade titanium lug nuts which will be discounted with an order.

We only offer the strongest wheels and lug nuts for your 1020 hp rocket ship when you’re gunning down the race track or standing still. Since we are the official wheel of the Ford Performance Racing School with zero failures to date we are confident that the wheel you order / lug nuts will meet your “speed needs”.

DM me if you have any questions regarding tire and fitment options as we are the first wheel company to carefully measure every suspension and interference component on both the model S Plaid and Long Range at all suspension height settings.

Looking forward to our customers best PR and some really fast 1/4 mile times
Which size and width did they order?