Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From your post on page one -
2022 Tesla Model S Plaid
20" Flush spec SV104
20x9.5
20x11
Triple Black Tinted
Classic center cap

That kind of looks like my jam, when my plaid order is fulfilled.

Could you explain the efficiency/semi-efficiency stuff? I think it was referenced on the first page.

What about recommended tire size combinations?

I live in SoCal and could drive up. Does the location do mounting and installation?

Thanks!

From your post on page one -
2022 Tesla Model S Plaid
20" Flush spec SV104
20x9.5
20x11
Triple Black Tinted
Classic center cap

That kind of looks like my jam, when my plaid order is fulfilled.

Could you explain the efficiency/semi-efficiency stuff? I think it was referenced on the first page.

What about recommended tire size combinations?

I live in SoCal and could drive up. Does the location do mounting and installation?

Thanks!

Congrats on your new Model S plaid and great chioce on getting the 19". You could upgrade the wheel to Signature and the net cost would be similar to the 21" Archinid upgrade. (But lighter and stronger)

We had few tire shop we trust in SoCal, happy to get that setup for you in advance.

Efficiency setup is referred to square setup with OEM width tire and OEM offset ( older Model S came in 245 width square) / Semi-efficiency = OEM width with flush offset.

However, the newer model S doesn’t come with square setup anymore. If I would guess, the wider rear is for better traction for launch.

We haven’t tried the square setup on the new S, but I don’t see an issue by going with square (255 all around); you might sacrifice some traction but in exchange with better efficiency. ( as well as tire rotation)

If efficiency is your piroirty, It's better to do 20x9.5 (255/40/20) & 20x10.5 (285/35/20) or 20x9.5 Square (255/40/20 all around)

Since the wheel is fully custom build, we can always adjust the width and offset accordingly to fit your goals.

Current Leadtime is 4-5 weeks + 1week to ship. If your delivery date is around mid-Aug to early Sep, you could place an order now and receive them right when the car delivers.

We are offering a special deal to the first 10 owners. Deposit is all you need to secure the spot, and you can decide on the spec and build date later on. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on your new Model S plaid and great chioce on getting the 19". You could upgrade the wheel to Signature and the net cost would be similar to the 21" Archinid upgrade. (But lighter and stronger)

We had few tire shop we trust in SoCal, happy to get that setup for you in advance.

Efficiency setup is referred to square setup with OEM width tire and OEM offset ( older Model S came in 245 width square) / Semi-efficiency = OEM width with flush offset.

However, the newer model S doesn’t come with square setup anymore. If I would guess, the wider rear is for better traction for launch.

We haven’t tried the square setup on the new S, but I don’t see an issue by going with square (255 all around); you might sacrifice some traction but in exchange with better efficiency. ( as well as tire rotation)

If efficiency is your piroirty, It's better to do 20x9.5 (255/40/20) & 20x10.5 (285/35/20) or 20x9.5 Square (255/40/20 all around)

Since the wheel is fully custom build, we can always adjust the width and offset accordingly to fit your goals.

Current Leadtime is 4-5 weeks + 1week to ship. If your delivery date is around mid-Aug to early Sep, you could place an order now and receive them right when the car delivers.

We are offering a special deal to the first 10 owners. Deposit is all you need to secure the spot, and you can decide on the spec and build date later on. ;)
Great response and thanks.

I get the efficiency thing. I would not want to give up traction. Rather, I would want to have as much as possible without a large loss in driveability, noise, etc. I read your comment that 315 would fit in the rear with no issues. That seems crazy.

For the San Jose piece, I might have been looking for a road trip excuse. Not sure yet.

Thanks again

Reactions: SignatureSales
Great response and thanks.

I get the efficiency thing. I would not want to give up traction. Rather, I would want to have as much as possible without a large loss in driveability, noise, etc. I read your comment that 315 would fit in the rear with no issues. That seems crazy.
sacramento
For the San Jose piece, I might have been looking for a road trip excuse. Not sure yet.

Thanks again

315 will fit without issue. We are currently working on some 20x12 with 325 rear😊

Not sure if is gonna help with the performance, but definetly an achinevement for us. Plus... who doesn't like a Plaid with the Prorshce GT3 Spec ?

We just open a shop in West Sacramento to show case our wheels, cars and more. Feel free to stop by whenever you visit.

Thanks for the info on the new Arachnids being cast. I changed my order to the 19's yesterday and am eyeing some of your wheels.

As someone with a long commute, I was thinking about a square setup but running 285/35/20's all around. Any issues with that?

Thanks for the info on the new Arachnids being cast. I changed my order to the 19's yesterday and am eyeing some of your wheels.

As someone with a long commute, I was thinking about a square setup but running 285/35/20's all around. Any issues with that?
Oh man, that is an excellent question.

I think I would still want the fatties on the back. Hmm... square with 285 though...

We've tried few setups for the front and can confrimed that 285/35/20 will fit with with 20x10.5 front. So yes, 20x10.5 285/35/20 square is doable.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you do any comparisons on range or acceleration versus stock?
The most notable and instant difference will be be the way the car handles and nimbleness. It doesn’t feel like a 4100lb car at all after putting on the wheelset. Acceleration is about 2/10ths better on the street. Range is primarily on tire compound but even so I shaved 10lbs per corner without the fear of cracking a cast wheel whatever I or the road throws at it.

This is a 20x9 SV104….43lbs COMPLETE. I think running at least a 285 squared will make the car stout for constant acceleration runs while maintaining efficiency and lateral grip.
00668BC9-3F0F-45E7-B467-76DD97BF0939.jpeg

Last edited:
Originally I thought I’d take delivery before anyone was able to provide wheels for it so I ordered the arachnids. The mule pictures looked fairly flush for an OEM setup. I thought maybe I’d add a 5mm spacer. Now that the specs are know before I even have my car I’d love to go to a 285 Front 315 rear setup a couple mm’s inside the fender. I guess I could sell my arachnids. Can you pm me a quote?

I do wonder how Tesla will determine if a wheel set is worthy of unlocking 200mph.

Reactions: WiLz and Mikovin
Originally I thought I’d take delivery before anyone was able to provide wheels for it so I ordered the arachnids. The mule pictures looked fairly flush for an OEM setup. I thought maybe I’d add a 5mm spacer. Now that the specs are know before I even have my car I’d love to go to a 285 Front 315 rear setup a couple mm’s inside the fender. I guess I could sell my arachnids. Can you pm me a quote?

I do wonder how Tesla will determine if a wheel set is worthy of unlocking 200mph.
DM sent.

After received many interests/ inquiries for the Signature wheel setup for the new Model S LR/Plaid, it might be enough for us to do an exclusive group buy deals. The deals will includes wheel + titnaium lug nut from our sister compnay Secret-EV Performance. ( Tire is also available to purchase at slight discount ( ship separately))

Stay tuned :)

Last edited:
Signature Wheel x Secret-EV Performance

SS Track Package Deal:

Option 1: Sold Out

1. Rahul P. (20" SV104)
2. @icefree (21" SV307s)
3. Brook W. from Dragtime (20" SV104)
4. George S. (19" SV104)
5. @kgoroway (19" sV104)
6. Siddharth V. (21" SV107)
7. Eric B. (Current Plaid 1/4 record holder 9.1sec) (20" SV104)
8. Jón Eyjólfsson (21" SV104)
9. @Tessy80667
10. @gbdesai
11. @Mikovin
12. Juan M. (20" SV104)
13. Brandon L. (20" SV104)
14. Jason G. (18/19" SV104)
15. Kurtis B.
16. Paul D. (22" SV104)
17. Brad S.
18. Pramit P.
19. Michael B.
20. Jake A.

Option 2: Sold Out

1. Brain H. (21" SV309s)
2. Joe S. (20" sV602)
3. Robert K. (19" SV104)
4. @uthatcher (20" SV103)
5. David W. (20” SV104)
6. Wilbur M.

Bonus: Free Detail Arsenal Beadlock Pro 30ml Kit | Ceramic Coating to all orders ($115 value)

DM now to place an other. $2500 Deposit is all you need to secrue the spot.:)

219746075_246511233711040_3739587307628203257_n.jpg

19” Monoblock retail is $5,000
20” Monoblock retail is $5,500
21” Monoblock retail is $6,000
22” Monoblock retail is $6,500 / set of 4.
(+ $1000 for the multi piece)

Last edited:
Signature Wheel x Secret-EV Performance

SS Track Package Deal:

Option 1: $600 OFF per set + Free Friction Lock ($400 value)

1. Rahul P. (20" SV104)
2. @icefree (21" SV307s)
3. Brook W. from Dragtime (20" SV104)
4. George S. (19" SV104)

Option 2: $500 OFF per set + Free Friction Lock ($400 value) + Free Secret-EV Performance Lug nut ($370 value)
(6 sets left)

1. Brain H. (21" SV309s)

Bonus: Free Detail Arsenal Beadlock Pro 30ml Kit | Ceramic Coating to all orders once the slots are filled ($115 value)

DM now to place an other. $2500 Deposit is all you need to secrue the spot.:)

View attachment 685715

Damn, I want a set but my S won't arrive until October 😭

Reactions: SignatureSales