Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jamie just made this SV107's for me. Beautiful. I just wish my car was here to go with them!

1635872979461.png

Hey @SignatureSales - I popped any email off to the address in your signature yesterday. Mainly looking to see if Signature did any range testing with any of the aftermarket wheels. Looking specifically looking at TSV.2010.2010.120.SG.PSAS4.2853520. Also was curious why they were not staggered.

PS - looking at the signature and email link, the text says jamie, but the email address under the link is jimmy - [email protected].

Ahh that's right 😅. 21" does has less sidewall bludge comparing to 20". However, they both looks great with different characteristic.
Yeah, don't get me wrong... totally happy with my setup. Just a case of wondering if the grass is greener. Next week, I'll prefer the lower profile again I'm sure.... 49/51 leaning toward the fatter look today. ANC supposed to drop any day now so crossing my fingers it will cancel out that tire hum I hear now.

Reactions: SignatureSales
Hey @SignatureSales - I popped any email off to the address in your signature yesterday. Mainly looking to see if Signature did any range testing with any of the aftermarket wheels. Looking specifically looking at TSV.2010.2010.120.SG.PSAS4.2853520. Also was curious why they were not staggered.

PS - looking at the signature and email link, the text says jamie, but the email address under the link is jimmy - [email protected].

The wheels you are looking at is from T-Sportline not Signature. We are different company so it’s better to contact them directly.

They only sell them in square setup mainly due to the cost. One single spec is always cheaper to manufacture and less variant to keep them as inventory.
——————

Efficiency:

General rule is your will never get better range than the stock 19” with aero cover.

However, if you are switching from OEM 21” to 20” or 19”, you will likely to see the improvement on the range.

The wheels you are looking at is from T-Sportline not Signature. We are different company so it’s better to contact them directly.

They only sell them in square setup mainly due to the cost. One single spec is always cheaper to manufacture and less variant to keep them as inventory.
——————

Efficiency:

General rule is your will never get better range than the stock 19” with aero cover.

However, if you are switching from OEM 21” to 20” or 19”, you will likely to see the improvement on the range.
Yea, total fail on my part. Face palming hard. Sorry about that!

Reactions: BIGDJE
Jamie - hey it’s Stephan in Utah. Sorry I can’t log into my office computer 😃

UPS dropped off 3 wheels this AM - did you ship them separate or can you help me find the fourth wheel? I had my hip replaced yesterday so I am kind of useless 😂