Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Jamie,
I sent you a PM, but thought I would post here in case helpful for others, or if someone else has a good solution.
I got a tiny bit of rim rash the other day. This is not enough to seek repairs yet. Maybe if I get more elsewhere over time. I can do it all at once. Do you have a recommendation for touch-up paint or material for black gloss?

Reactions: jebinc
Classic 10 spokes track series SV501. Featherweight with maximum strength.
-
Signature Wheel SV501
Brushed Black Triple Tinted
20x9.5 at 21.5lb each!
-

Plaid - SV501 - 20” by Jamie Sig,

81721BBB-DD42-4FD5-A5A5-0641A76B9F03.jpeg

Always greatto see owners doing different design/finishing combo!

SV501
Matte Black
20x10.5 Sqaure / staggered offset
SRA Street Spec
0606-12.JPG

SV105
Graphite powder
21x10.5
21x11.5
Super Deep Concave Spec
0526-7.JPG

SV104
Sahara Brushed Sand
21x10.5 Square
0510-5.JPG

SV307s
Gloss Black Lip
Matte Black Faace
Black Hardware
21x9
21x10
0503-22.JPG

SV305s
Alaskan Gold Face
Gloss Black Lip
Black Hardware
21x9.5
21x10.5
0510-2.JPG

View attachment 725991Many thanks to Jamie in walking me through the 100 questions I asked him before making the purchase for my 20” 705s (and my wife’s 501s for her M3P). I had them mounted yesterday and then went on a 350mile road trip right after. Need to take a more proper picture, but this was at my first usage of a supercharger. Love how the fitment turned out (for both cars). Now to lower it soon as N2itive gets there links back in stock…
Did you notice any mileage loss when you changed out your rims?

336 Wh.

Here’s a recent trip with the SV104s 19”. Keep in mind I had it set to Plaid mode the whole time. So going to Sport mode for long road trips is the best bet for efficiency. You still have the torque when needed but not as fast as Plaid mode. Also, most of the driving was highway 75 - 80 mph.

From the manual:

• Insane (called Plaid on performance vehicles) (if equipped) provides access to the maximum level of acceleration immediately available.

Note
    Using the increased torque and power available in Insane or Plaid mode can reduce range and efficiency.
    Note
    Insane or Plaid strives to keep the Battery within an optimal temperature range. In addition to heating the Battery, these settings also cool the battery when necessary (for example, while driving at high speeds, during rapid acceleration, driving for long periods, etc.).

3335C9D1-35F0-4D37-AB54-495FA5F7B6B8.jpeg

Reactions: TK16688
336 Wh.

Here’s a recent trip with the SV104s 19”. Keep in mind I had it set to Plaid mode the whole time. So going to Sport mode for long road trips is the best bet for efficiency. You still have the torque when needed but not as fast as Plaid mode. Also, most of the driving was highway 75 - 80 mph.

From the manual:

• Insane (called Plaid on performance vehicles) (if equipped) provides access to the maximum level of acceleration immediately available.

Note
    Using the increased torque and power available in Insane or Plaid mode can reduce range and efficiency.
    Note
    Insane or Plaid strives to keep the Battery within an optimal temperature range. In addition to heating the Battery, these settings also cool the battery when necessary (for example, while driving at high speeds, during rapid acceleration, driving for long periods, etc.).

View attachment 827216

Great informaiton. With our 265/35/21 & 325/30/21, We ccould get 340 wh/mi... but at 65-70mph speed 😅 Easy 400 wh/mi +for over 80 +mph speed.

Any recommendations for winter set up in here? Considering 19" or 20"

I would suggest to find the winter tire you prefer and build a set of wheel based on the tire setup. Feel free to shoot us a message.

Reactions: Luisito
336 Wh.

From the manual:

Note
    Note

View attachment 827216
Yeah I get the same with my sv104s . Was wondering if the 30% range tax was a problem with just me… Got 290wh/mile with my OEMs at similar speeds and 90F temps.

Ah! the price of looking good! :)

One day aftermarket wheel companies will design for efficiency and looks! Today is not that day :)