Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I like the black center caps but I am interested in the lugs. Right now i have the factory lugs that are silver so I need to do something
Here’s another option.

I think I like the black center caps but I am interested in the lugs. Right now i have the factory lugs that are silver so I need to do something

Check out the Secret-EV Street V2s, unqiue 7-point design to provide a good security features.
(Use code SecretStart10 for 10% off)

@TwoK4drSi mentioned, we recently released the titanium version of Signature center cap. (Link blow)

Another clean white / brushed aluminum combo. 👌
-
SV705
Brushed Aluminum
21x9.5
21x11

BBE7AD80-53C9-412B-8EF2-D5F5B61BBA60.jpeg

76D08908-B039-4798-981D-DD3FC5122882.jpeg

Thanks, do you think they are worth it? What are the pros/cons over the factory ones?
Worth it... I mean that's a lot of money for lug nuts, so probably not. The factory ones are silver, I wanted black. I wasn't happy with the choice of regular black ones (reviews weren't great). I liked the look of these open backed lug nuts and the length was spot on. Would I buy them again (if there's no budgetary concerns), yes.

Reactions: JD-TX
A couple of phone pics fresh off of their install. SV103 20" with SecretEV Super Street V2s lug nuts in burnt titanium finish. I am love how subtle the lug nuts finish is with the rest of the car. I have SecretEV's burnt titanium center caps as well but these seem like just the right balance on the blue car. :)

As always, fantastic support from @SignatureWheel @SignatureSales!

IMG_2908.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2909.HEIC.jpg

Multiple questions and thanks to anyone who replies in advance.

What size Signature wheel and tire combo will provide a measurable performance difference vs the stock arachnids on a plaid?

What is the recommended or best all-season tire. Once it gets cold I'll no longer be able to run the factory PS4s. Perhaps looking for a wheel I can run year around instead of having winter and summer set. And if I get 21s can swap the factory tires onto those at a later time. I personally think the 21s look best on the Model S but I'm not opposed to 20s. 19s would be last choice.

Finally, any pics of SV704 on a white MS?

Multiple questions and thanks to anyone who replies in advance.

What size Signature wheel and tire combo will provide a measurable performance difference vs the stock arachnids on a plaid?

What is the recommended or best all-season tire. Once it gets cold I'll no longer be able to run the factory PS4s. Perhaps looking for a wheel I can run year around instead of having winter and summer set. And if I get 21s can swap the factory tires onto those at a later time. I personally think the 21s look best on the Model S but I'm not opposed to 20s. 19s would be last choice.

Finally, any pics of SV704 on a white MS?

Currently there only all season tire available in size 265/35/21 but not in 295/30/21.

One option is to run all season all around is to do 21x9.5 sqaure with staggered offset. 265/35/21 all around. (See post #681)

With 20" setup, you will be open up to a lot more all season option. Feel free to send us a message and we can discuss your full options here.

Below is an example of 21" SV704:

301223866_570167074897417_3930038388338962023_n.jpg