Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The meanest looking 20" setup you will ever find on the Model S Plaid šŸ˜ˆ
-
Monoblock SV104
Matte Bronze
F 20x10 295/35/20
R 20x11 335/30/20
-
Mods:
N2itive Lowering Links
Titanium Center Cap
Titanium Lug nut
Don Marconi Carbon Ceramic BBK
-

Plaid - SV104 / 295/335 by Jamie Sig,

Plaid - SV104 / 295/335 by Jamie Sig,​
Ended up buying the Ti center cap. I couldnā€™t help myself after seeing these pics.

Iā€™m looking into the SV104 for all season tires on my Model S Plaid. Do you guys recommend it 19 or 20 inch wheels? Also what is the best way of getting in contact with Jaime, I DMā€™es him a couple of times but got no response
Email [email protected]
I went and would go again for 20s for the looks. Make sure you are choosing a size that gives you a good tire choice. A number of us have Michelin pilot Sport AS and had tire noise at certain speeds. You might want to consider a different tire.

Email [email protected]
I went and would go again for 20s for the looks. Make sure you are choosing a size that gives you a good tire choice. A number of us have Michelin pilot Sport AS and had tire noise at certain speeds. You might want to consider a different tire.
For what it's worth, my latest iteration of 265/295 20" Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires have almost negligible noise outside of what you'd expect from foamless hard rubber tires. It's still there in a few speed ranges 48-52 types but not at all noticeable above or below that's range.

Wheels are stock width SV103 with flush fitment that I worked out with Jamie.

What did help to remove all the noise was a perfect alignment done at a pro alignment shop very familiar with Teslas and turning off ANC that was only making the noise worse.

Reactions: SignatureSales

-
SV303s
Brushed Titanium Face
Brushed Titanium Lip
Black Hardware
21x9.5
21x10.5
-
Mods:
Brembo Big Brake Kit installed by HG Performance
N2itive Lowering LInk
-

52421005466_c4450be6a0_o.jpg

52421517423_f6c9376a2e_o.jpg
52421450620_673c45af78_o.jpg

Little preview. Can't wait to see how these look on the car.

IMG_1038.jpg

I got the black titanium lug nuts from secret ev to go along with the wheels. It comes with a titanium socket but to my surprise it's fairly loose on the nut, although the socket does have chamfer type edges. My concern is any marring to the nut. Obviously I wont use my impact. Any other advice?

View attachment 864346

I got the black titanium lug nuts from secret ev to go along with the wheels. It comes with a titanium socket but to my surprise it's fairly loose on the nut, although the socket does have chamfer type edges. My concern is any marring to the nut. Obviously I wont use my impact. Any other advice?

Would love to see the finished product! Hereā€™s mine but with 19ā€ SV104s and Unplugged Performance titanium lug nuts.

62228089-25F1-42AD-AAE2-5B2A49FB6A2D.jpeg

Would love to see the finished product! Hereā€™s mine but with 19ā€ SV104s and Unplugged Performance titanium lug nuts.

View attachment 864529
Man, you did it right there. Looks great. Factory height?

Tesla (likely many car manufacturers IMO) miss the mark terribly on wheels. If I could re-do my order, I'd stick with the 19s for no extra charge and use them for winter wheels. I am not a fan of the Arachnids with a large plastic center cap (on a 140k car) and weird cavity behind the face which pools water and hard to clean. Porsche is one of the few IMO that really nails factory wheels. There's a Taycan turbo S at my gym that's simply done correct from the factory with the wheels and giant PCCB setup. I'd like to get my plaid on that level.

Reactions: bhzmark and Luisito

Tesla (likely many car manufacturers IMO) miss the mark terribly on wheels. If I could re-do my order, I'd stick with the 19s for no extra charge and use them for winter wheels. I am not a fan of the Arachnids with a large plastic center cap (on a 140k car) and weird cavity behind the face which pools water and hard to clean. Porsche is one of the few IMO that really nails factory wheels. There's a Taycan turbo S at my gym that's simply done correct from the factory with the wheels and giant PCCB setup. I'd like to get my plaid on that level.
That's pretty much how I did it. Stuck with stock 19's, and ordered a nice set from Signature. Much more cost effective.
There are people who will trade your 21's for their 19's. Or, sell them and buy some 19's after you get some from Jaime

Reactions: Luisito

Yes, factory height. I purchased the Plaid with the stock 21ā€ wheels. The Signature wheels are awesome! I purchased the 19ā€ SV104s with all season Michelin Pilot Sport. I use these for winter and road trips but I prefer them over the 21s.

View attachment 864346

I have the same nuts and socket and to me I donā€™t see an issue. They chamfer so that thereā€™s some relief getting the socket on and off. If you want to make sure the finish isnā€™t marredā€¦lots of people use the zip lock bag method over lug nuts. I donā€™t think a grocery bag is enough thickness but hereā€™s a video of the concept.

Reactions: SignatureSales