Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla CCS1 adaptor now available in Canada.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Get it while it last. it won't let you add it in the cart if your car require a retrofit, early 2023.
$325 CAD.

Get it while it last. it won't let you add it in the cart if your car require a retrofit, early 2023.
$325 CAD.

Your post is one of the earliest alerts on TMC. How did you hear about it? (Directly from the Tesla-Canada website?)

I have a 2018 model 3 but it let me order it (I am in the USA). I thought it might not because my car did not support CCS when new but I recently did the DIY upgrade and the firmware now says CCS supported. Do you think the website knows this and allows me to order? Has anyone with an other vehicle that does not support CCS tried to order it from the tesla website?

I have a 2018 model 3 but it let me order it (I am in the USA). I thought it might not because my car did not support CCS when new but I recently did the DIY upgrade and the firmware now says CCS supported. Do you think the website knows this and allows me to order? Has anyone with an other vehicle that does not support CCS tried to order it from the tesla website?

That's cool. And scary. Elon knows.

• Funny
Reactions: malou
I just ordered one and my 2020 LR isn’t CCS enabled yet. However, on the app under service, it showed this. I do have “a bundle of wires” though. All I need now is the updated charge port controller
56DF4350-1BA0-4B87-94F7-DD22972AC3E6.png

Reactions: Vawlkus
It definitely seems to be the case.

My 2019 Model 3 didn't have the CCS support from factory either. But I've recently DIY'd the retrofit to enable CCS and when sign in on the product page it says "This accessory fits your 2019 Model 3"