Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Charging Sign $25 Maryland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To everyone asking about shipping. I am going to search out padding shipping envelopes this weekend that are large enough to fit the signs. I will be asking $30 plus shipping costs to cover shipping supplies and paypal fees. I have some sold locally and those will be given priority. I'll than contact people who reached out to me and they will be sent in order of who responded first. Thanks

I am in Sykesville on the Howard/Carrol line
Great, thanks.

Update:
Much more demand for this than anticipated and I know I don’t have enough for everyone that asked unfortunately. As far as shipping I have ordered some padded envelopes since I could not find any locally that would be large enough. They should arrive tomorrow and I’ll package one up and start getting people info on shipping costs. I am continuing to give preference to local pickups but I will probable give it another day or so than start with shipping them in the ordered people contacted me via private message or on this post. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back to people, this blew up much more than I expected.

Update:
Sorry to everyone that sent me a message and posted on here. Life happened and everything has been crazy lately and I'm just able to dedicate some time to getting rid of these. I sold a bunch local and still have 15 or so that I would be willing to send out. I am having a hard time with the shipping quotes. I can't seem to find a way to ship them for under $18 or so and that seems ridiculous to me. Anyone have any ideas? They are approx 12" x 18" and weigh over a lb. Thanks

Update:
Sorry to everyone that sent me a message and posted on here. Life happened and everything has been crazy lately and I'm just able to dedicate some time to getting rid of these. I sold a bunch local and still have 15 or so that I would be willing to send out. I am having a hard time with the shipping quotes. I can't seem to find a way to ship them for under $18 or so and that seems ridiculous to me. Anyone have any ideas? They are approx 12" x 18" and weigh over a lb. Thanks
I’m happy to buy one as above. Can you advise next steps around payment & shipping?

Update:
USPS MEDIA MAIL should be the cheapest option. :)

sandwich with two pieces of cardboard and tape together, as it's flat. It should be reasonably priced and I'd be in for two as well.

Ok I've received an overwhelming response to this again. The few people that are local are in priority and than everyone else. Im going to charge $45 shipped anywhere in the US so I don't have to deal with figuring out shipping quotes to everyone who PM'd me. Sorry if this turns some people off but this has snowballed on me and I underestimated the demand. The local ones are still $25 and the few people who reached out for multiples I will respond with a different shipping price. Payment is CashApp by Square or Bitcoin for $40 instead of $45 . I'm not a big fan of paypal and haven't used Zelle or Venmo before and would rather not set it up. Thanks