Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Frunk Liner for Model Y 2022 wrong shape?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sodaboy581

12/21 MY already wishing for Ryzen...
So, I know with the official liners, you have to place books or whatever on them to flatten them.

But the frunk on the Model Y has a hump shape and the liner doesn't seem to ever conform to it, even when I had pressed it down.

I'm wondering if I should buy a different liner or just forego one for the frunk, because it looks pretty bad with the official liner.

Here's a video of how it looks in mine:

I want a liner that hugs the shape of the frunk correctly. If I can't get one of those, I guess I'll just forget about it!

Anyone have any input on the official liner with the Model Y or a better option that is more form fitting for the frunk?

Thanks in advance!

I put some batteries on top of it a bit ago. Going to leave them on an hour or two and see how it goes...

IMG-2714.jpg

I just received my Tesla All Weather Liner kit for rear and frunk and my frunk fitment is completely wrong. It doesn't even fit the shape of the frunk. Did they send me the wrong one??

Who do I contact??

Attachments

• PXL_20220203_014912044.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20220203_014912044.NIGHT.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 80
I just received my Tesla All Weather Liner kit for rear and frunk and my frunk fitment is completely wrong. It doesn't even fit the shape of the frunk. Did they send me the wrong one??

Who do I contact??
Check the p/n on the box for a M3...I just received Model 3 interior all-weather mats for my Model Y order. Nothing worse after waiting so long to get them.

Check the p/n on the box for a M3...I just received Model 3 interior all-weather mats for my Model Y order. Nothing worse after waiting so long to get them.
The rear trunk one appears to be correct.

Do they hand pick these or are they a set in the box?

Where can I find the part number on Tesla Shop to confirm what I've been sent?

Last edited:
User error. Nothing to see, carry on :)

I purchased the 'All Weather Rear Cargo Liner Set' thinking it was the rear trunk and front trunk set. It is actually the rear trunk liner plus the rear lower compartment mat and not the frunk. The frunk liner is a separate $70 purchase.

Silly me.

• Funny
Reactions: mrwug and Noflash