Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Model 3 Wiper Blades Online Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the Bosch set I ordered from rock auto.com.

If there is a difference besides the Bosch logo, I can't see it. This is the Bosch 3397014116 kit to be clear.

20200530_205059928_iOS.jpg
20200530_204907051_iOS.jpg
20200530_204911610_iOS.jpg

Jeez. FCPEuro had them for $20 yesterday + $5 delivery (free lifetime replacements = worth weight in gold). I got a set yesterday.

Today they’re $32.50. Guess they got a lot of orders yesterday!

Audi VW Wiper Blade Set Bosch - 8V1998002A | FCP Euro
Thank you so much for sharing the link!!

It’s 100% true, and has been for years. People on Reddit wax melodic about this policy.
Yeah! And here's the CEO on a reddit AMA regarding free replacements:
We've built the cost into the business model. Companies spend money on all different types of advertising and marketing. We've chosen some alternative strategies such as the lifetime guarantee which we believe gives us a greater long term return than other marketing investments
Also, later he mentions that wiper blades are the most boring part of his job that makes money. :D

It appears as the blades are no longer available with that link. Any one have a updated link or part number?
Not sure why, but I can’t find them on Rockauto anymore. I just installed a set I received yesterday from them, but it was tough to find them on the site.

This should work, though: Bosch® 3397014116 - OE Driver and Passenger Side Black Wiper Blade Set

ON edit: CarID’s fitment check says they will not work, but this is incorrect. I just installed my second set of these blades, they are exactly identical to OEM.

An update... carid still has 3397014116 for $18.15 (containing both blades of course), but you gotta lie to get them in your cart. A 2016 Audi A3 will allow you to put them in your cart.

They are indeed a perfect match to the Tesla blade, except for the white Bosch logo emblazoned on one end. Not a big deal, but if you really want to take it off you could either scrub it with an abrasive sponge or sharpie-it away.

Looking further, the FCP Euro deal is a better after shipping. Buy three sets for $63, and you get free shipping. Of course, buying more than one set from FCP Euro is silly, with their lifetime warranty!

Last edited: