Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Model 3 Wiper Blades Online Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't add both driver and passenger blades to cart with one click. Link to the manual at the bottom points to the Model S manual. Classic Tesla.

FWIW, the OEM wipers are Bosch OE Specialty AeroTwin 26" and 19", part number for the set is 3397014116. You can find a set for $20-25 online, O'Reilly also carries them for $29.99/set.

Ordered from Rock Auto for $24.41 including shipping and tax. Just search the part number provided by ilyak. Thanks!

If I could give this 10 "helpfuls" and 10 " informatives" I would! @ilyak Thank you so much! I wanted new wiper blades, did not mind paying 50 bucks for them if they were like bosch icons or something but they arent... This is a totally reasonable price.

Also, thanks everyone else for pointing people to where we can buy these directly online. Things like this is why I still check here multiple times a day.

Thanks again all!

If I could give this 10 "helpfuls" and 10 " informatives" I would! @ilyak Thank you so much! I wanted new wiper blades, did not mind paying 50 bucks for them if they were like bosch icons or something but they arent... This is a totally reasonable price.

Also, thanks everyone else for pointing people to where we can buy these directly online. Things like this is why I still check here multiple times a day.

Thanks again all!
Glad it helped! I passed this link on to few of my co-workers that also own Teslas and they were happy to get the info as well. Definitely saving this link for myself as well!

Are those absolutely exactly the same, or do they fit but have a different profile design on the plastic part or something?

I don’t want “compatible” blades, I want exactly the same.

I havent received them yet, but the description on bosch' website says they are part of the OEM line, and OEM stands for "original equipment manufacturer", so I feel fairly comfortable that these are the exact same.

Will know once I get them but since we know its unlikely tesla actually makes them themselves, these should be the OEM ones.

I havent received them yet, but the description on bosch' website says they are part of the OEM line, and OEM stands for "original equipment manufacturer", so I feel fairly comfortable that these are the exact same.

Will know once I get them but since we know its unlikely tesla actually makes them themselves, these should be the OEM ones.

Very cool! I’ve ordered a lot of parts before for an old Audi and have run across so many “OEM Brand”, “OEM Quality”, “OEM Parts”, etc that it basically doesn’t mean anything to me. I love when the original factory part has the supplier part number stamped in it PLUS the auto manufacturer stamped on it. Then I know the part is 100% the same and the end manufacturer is just getting a “customer version” with their part number co-stamped on it :p

Color me skeptical that wear and tear is included
Yeah that seems a bit of a stretch, but here is what their warranty coverage includes according to their website...

"FCP Euro Lifetime Replacement Promise
Every auto part you buy from FCP Euro is guaranteed for life, for as long as you own the vehicle. Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee covers everything we sell, including wear-and-tear items like brake pads, gaskets, brake rotors, filters, and wiper blades!

Once the part purchased from FCP Euro wears out, simply purchase a replacement and then return the part you purchased to us within 90 days. We will issue you a refund against the replacement. No fine print, no restrictions, no time limit! Learn more."