Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see I can tag the selected drives in my current date range and if I then filter to all time plus that tag it seems to be persistent on the Drives page

I don’t seem to be able to tag charges?

I am used to the TeslaFI view where it shows Drives and Charges on the same page, and I can save a date range as a road trip to review quickly.

Does Tessie have a combined Drives and Charges view?

I guess tagging is not really meant for that purpose, but it would be nice to save a “view“ with specific date filters, and combined view.

That work for me, thanks.

When I sent a date filter on the Drives page, then move to the Charges page, set the same date filter, when I go back to the Drives page the date filter, and sort order seem to reset.,

Is it possible to keep the same date filter and sort order set across the pages?
Drives, charges and idles have their own settings since the use cases are (usually) pretty different.
I see I can tag the selected drives in my current date range and if I then filter to all time plus that tag it seems to be persistent on the Drives page

I don’t seem to be able to tag charges?

I am used to the TeslaFI view where it shows Drives and Charges on the same page, and I can save a date range as a road trip to review quickly.

Does Tessie have a combined Drives and Charges view?

I guess tagging is not really meant for that purpose, but it would be nice to save a “view“ with specific date filters, and combined view.
A road trip feature with a combined view is on my roadmap!

Reactions: zoomer0056
It should update instantly. There's a bug here that's being addressed.

Enabling Sentry Mode is by far the most effective way to keep it awake. It doesn't need the USB drive.
Thanks for confirming, it does seem like no requests have been recorded for a week or so here.

Would there be any issue calling the "Wake" command every 5 minutes? Not sure what the Tessie API rate limit is - and how often to ping the car to keep it awake.
Sentry is certainly an option but still uses more energy than I would like.

Thanks for confirming, it does seem like no requests have been recorded for a week or so here.

Would there be any issue calling the "Wake" command every 5 minutes? Not sure what the Tessie API rate limit is - and how often to ping the car to keep it awake.
Since the goal is to keep the car awake, do you have any information on how much more energy is used by sentry mode when the car is already awake? I would expect that it either makes zero difference or that it doesn't make a big enough difference to worry about.

Any update on Tesla giving access to Powerwall energy sites via fleet api?
Still waiting.

We got hit with around 300 million Home Assistant API requests in the last month which the statistics site was not prepared to handle. So need to do some reconfiguring there. Will be fixed soon.

The wake command may be rate limited by Tesla soon, so I wouldn't rely on that.

The car being awake is really what costs energy. Sentry being on or not doesn't make a big difference there.

Will Tessie work with the UWB update? Or does this only work with the Tesla app?

I did a search and couldn't find my answer. Thanks!
I suspect it's a Tesla app only thing, but they share the same connection on iOS so it might work on both. Not sure how the new UWB stuff is implemented so can't say for sure.

I'm loving this app. I'm still in my trial period and will continue to subscribe.

Ever since I downloaded 2024.3.10 I have had several times where my car is in "bluetooth mode". It has not recorded a couple of drives since the update. When I"m not driving and it is in bluetooth mode, I'll go to the Tesla app and the car is connected. After I open the Tesla app Tessie is able to connect to the vehicle.

Is this an isolated incident or have your heard of any issues with 2024.3.10 and Tessie?

Thank you for this awesome app.

I'm loving this app. I'm still in my trial period and will continue to subscribe.

Ever since I downloaded 2024.3.10 I have had several times where my car is in "bluetooth mode". It has not recorded a couple of drives since the update. When I"m not driving and it is in bluetooth mode, I'll go to the Tesla app and the car is connected. After I open the Tesla app Tessie is able to connect to the vehicle.

Is this an isolated incident or have your heard of any issues with 2024.3.10 and Tessie?

I recently just upgraded to 2024.3.10 and have the same issue with missing drives. I just looked after seeing your post, and although I am at home, the previous drive actually coming home does not show and says my car is still away from home although it is sitting in my garage.

• Informative

I recently just upgraded to 2024.3.10 and have the same issue with missing drives. I just looked after seeing your post, and although I am at home, the previous drive actually coming home does not show and says my car is still away from home although it is sitting in my garage.
I've not heard of any issues with 2024.3.10 (doesn't mean they don't exist though), but there was a Tesla authorization server issue yesterday that prevented us from connecting to some cars for a few hours, which I think might be related. In the near future Direct Telemetry will allow us to bypass all Tesla infrastructure for drive and charge tracking.

There are no reports of any issues, so I would try restarting. If that doesn't fix it, email [email protected] using your account email so I can tell you what's happening.
Just sent you a support message via the app... I had my connection drop during a drive yesterday. Failed to log the rest of the drive and multiple charge sessions. I only noticed because my Hubitat integration was complaining about the connection being down overnight. I just signed back in and the connection is back..