Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This past week, about half my supercharging hasn’t had the cost auto populated. It’s not tied to specific chargers because I used on multiple times and some where and some where not populated. I wait over 24 hours before I entered the coat manually.

Anyone else seeing this?

This past week, about half my supercharging hasn’t had the cost auto populated. It’s not tied to specific chargers because I used on multiple times and some where and some where not populated. I wait over 24 hours before I entered the coat manually.

Anyone else seeing this?
Please email [email protected] with your account email so I can take a look at what's going on with Tesla's invoicing.

This may be a stupid question (any question prefaced with that usually are 😂) we're off on a trip in the morning and I'd like the car to be at 100% when we leave. Is there a way to say have the car to 100% by 10:30 for example but not start charging until it needs to? I've looked at both tessie and the tesla app and for the life off me can't see what I'm trying to achieve. It's not the end of the world having the car sit for a few hours at 100% but if I can avoid it I'd rather.

This may be a stupid question (any question prefaced with that usually are 😂) we're off on a trip in the morning and I'd like the car to be at 100% when we leave. Is there a way to say have the car to 100% by 10:30 for example but not start charging until it needs to? I've looked at both tessie and the tesla app and for the life off me can't see what I'm trying to achieve. It's not the end of the world having the car sit for a few hours at 100% but if I can avoid it I'd rather.
Yep! Set Schedule > Departure for a 10:30 departure then set your charge limit to 100%. It'll start charging when it needs to to reach 100% at 10:30.

Yep! Set Schedule > Departure for a 10:30 departure then set your charge limit to 100%. It'll start charging when it needs to to reach 100% at 10:30.
I think you’ll have to set both Schedule > Departure and Schedule > Off-Peak Charging to 10.30 to make this work. Otherwise the car will start charging as soon as you plug it in, instead of charging as you wish it to.

Reactions: Sparky750
You definitely should keep it installed for things service and roadside support, Phone Key (if your car has it) and stuff like that.

Hi. In another thread on these boards, someone is claiming they use the apple watch tessie complication, and it functions over bluetooth like phone as key, so that the apple watch does not require any cellular connection, and the car does not require any cellular connection either.

Can you verify that?

The question is, does the tessie apple watch complication function over bluetooth when local to the car, like the tesla phone as key function. I am not asking if it can start the car / open the door over cellular the same way the tesla app is, I am asking if a watch without cellular, and without its phone present and a car without a cellular connection, can still be opened by the tessie app the same way the tesla phone as key works.

That would be incredibly awesome if its true, but I have been telling people no app functions as phone as key (bluetooth only connection to open a car with no cellular connection) other than tesla, and if this is not correct I dont want to keep repeating that.

thanks

Hi. In another thread on these boards, someone is claiming they use the apple watch tessie complication, and it functions over bluetooth like phone as key, so that the apple watch does not require any cellular connection, and the car does not require any cellular connection either.

Can you verify that?

The question is, does the tessie apple watch complication function over bluetooth when local to the car, like the tesla phone as key function. I am not asking if it can start the car / open the door over cellular the same way the tesla app is, I am asking if a watch without cellular, and without its phone present and a car without a cellular connection, can still be opened by the tessie app the same way the tesla phone as key works.

That would be incredibly awesome if its true, but I have been telling people no app functions as phone as key (bluetooth only connection to open a car with no cellular connection) other than tesla, and if this is not correct I dont want to keep repeating that.

thanks
Tessie doesn't use Bluetooth at all currently.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin