Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw Tesla finally came out with an official type c charger for the s/x! I got one and installed it easy peasy! Made a video for everyone, as if you do need to change the charger port in your console do to getting a new phone, it'll help as each one install the same!

• Informative
Reactions: StefanSarzio
Great video! Did not know it was that easy to swap the cords out. I just got a Galaxy S8 so would be interested in doing the same.

Does this give you the ability for rapid charging? If not, how fast are you seeing your phone charge?

Great video! Did not know it was that easy to swap the cords out. I just got a Galaxy S8 so would be interested in doing the same.

Does this give you the ability for rapid charging? If not, how fast are you seeing your phone charge?[/QUO

Does this give you the ability for rapid charging? If not, how fast are you seeing your phone charge?
It's not rapid like the charger included in the box, but it's reasonable.