TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

OH NO!!!

Discussion in 'Model X' started by zackmilo, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
?

What should I do?

1. Replace both panels

16.7%
  2. Replace only over-wheel panel

66.7%
  3. Cry in bed

16.7%
  1. zackmilo

zackmilo Chrome Delete and lowering champion

This happened. Noticed it yesterday. Do not know how but it could have been Tesla service who had the car and maybe hit it? We never have had ANY damage to front underside until yesterday. How much should a new over wheel panel cost? Taking it to service to get it checked out. Has anybody ever replaced one. The small scratch on the underaside doesn't bug me very much. Also the over wheel panel is coming loose. Should it go in asap? Don't think I will use any AP features as dont want sensors to mess up. IMG_4707.JPG IMG_4706.JPG IMG_4705.JPG

2. bushburner

bushburner Member

cheap fix 150 bucks or under from what i've seen. for the fender

3. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

When mine popped out following a flat tire... they charged $50 to fix/replace it. Though, it is starting to pop out again.

4. Mark Z

Mark Z Active Member

The refresh Model S now has painted lower panels. When mine was delivered with a slight misalignment, Tesla ordered a new one. One month for the part and about a month for a body shop to paint it. After installation, the new part is slightly brighter in color.

• Funny x 1