Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oh, those many souls who didn't get the memo about the electric car revolution...

ToddRLockwood

Sep 11, 2012
Burlington, Vermont
If you act quickly, you can get a Sears special on an oil & filter change for your Model S! As recommended by the manufacturer!

Sears Tesla Service Letter 2015.jpg

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
I had a tire fixed at a local shop that uses SalesForce. They send me a reminder every three months. Still haven't gotten the hint...

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
I agree...take the car in for the oil change.

So how does Sears know you have a Tesla? Did I miss the first dealership agreement or something?

Most of these are based on SalesForce's standard platform for auto centers. Take your car in for anything (tires, etc.) and you'll start getting notifications every 3-6 months reminding you of service due.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC