Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio M3 AWD(non-P) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do remember seeing a Cleveland delivery on August 6th for someone in another forum. I was even surprised to note that his order date was later than mine. Nothing for me yet.
Black M3 AWD Non-P
EAP
White Interior
Aero
Res: 03/31/16
Ordered 06/26/18

I just got the call today mines in transit they won’t give you the vin until you confirm all the financing Incase it doesn’t go thru fast enough you have a week to pick it up they can just transfer it to someone else in the area. I wasn’t expecting mine for a bit so I’m scrambling. Even if I defer it another one will be available 2-4 weeks as they are rapidly making them. Anyways it’s a white p3d+ with ap. Morse road delivery and I travel to Cleveland for work. So if anyone wants to see it or ride I’ll gladly help.

Yes...del this Saturday!
Owner
Day 1 in-store res - maybe #75 in Cincinnati line
Invited to config 3/23
Deferred for AWD about a week later
Ordered 5/21, Non-P AWD, Red, Autopilot, 18"
Del scheduled for 8/4 AM

Pickup up yesterday. They said they had already delivered a few other Dual Motor 3s.
Very pleased with the ride/performance vs a RWD 3 on 19" and continentals that I drove a couple of months ago. Convinced 18" are right for our road conditions.

Pickup up yesterday. They said they had already delivered a few other Dual Motor 3s.
Very pleased with the ride/performance vs a RWD 3 on 19" and continentals that I drove a couple of months ago. Convinced 18" are right for our road conditions.

I’m going to try to contain my jealousy. Patiently waiting for my Cincinnati AWD. Your satisfaction with performance makes me happy; your comments about wheels/tires makes me nervous about the 19s I have in my order

While I'm thinking of it...for any who are parking from time to time in Cincinnati, FREE PARKING permits are offered by the city to all-electric vehicles. I registered my S three years ago and the program seem to still be running. You fill out a simple application and make a short appointment with the office of environmental something-or-other so they can see it's real and put a small windshield sticker on the car.

Free parking at ALL city parking meters (must still observe time restrictions) and the city owned Garfield Garage.

Info here:Electric Vehicle Free Parking

While I'm thinking of it...for any who are parking from time to time in Cincinnati, FREE PARKING permits are offered by the city to all-electric vehicles. I registered my S three years ago and the program seem to still be running. You fill out a simple application and make a short appointment with the office of environmental something-or-other so they can see it's real and put a small windshield sticker on the car.

Free parking at ALL city parking meters (must still observe time restrictions) and the city owned Garfield Garage.

Info here:Electric Vehicle Free Parking

Thanks for the tip!! Did you end up getting the die cast Model 3 from the Cincinnati store when you picked up? Or are the all out?

Cleveland, Ohio
Reserved online 3/31/16 (pre-reveal as soon as online opened up)
Invited to config 4/6/2018 (immediately deferred for AWD)
Ordered 6/26/18
Pearl white (originally obsidian black, but changed to white 7/24/18 and my configuration page still shows black)
non-P AWD
19" wheels
EAP
FSD

Still waiting for VIN. Have not been contacted. For what it's worth, I was told yesterday that no AWD cars have been delivered in Cleveland yet, but they have some P3Ds scheduled and expect many AWDs in the next 3-4 weeks.

I live near Detroit, picking up in Cleveland

Reserved: 10/10/17
Ordered: 6/27/18 around 7pm EST (within 30min of it opening up for me after refreshing non stop all day)

AWD
Red
Black interior
18" Aero
EAP + FSD
Non-owner

03/31/16: Pre-reveal online reservation
04/06/18: Initial invite
06/26/18: Order: AWD non-perf black/black interior w EAP
07/24/18: update: AWD non-perf MSM/white interior w EAP
07/31/18: update: AWD non-perf black/white interior w EAP(Thru Edit-design URL)
8/20/18 : Email from IDA. No VIN yet. Sent a reply to IDA requesting VIN# and couple of changes(Payment and trade-in)

Reactions: dbemis

03/31/16: Pre-reveal online reservation
04/06/18: Initial invite
06/26/18: Order: AWD non-perf black/black interior w EAP
07/24/18: update: AWD non-perf MSM/white interior w EAP
07/31/18: update: AWD non-perf black/white interior w EAP(Thru Edit-design URL)
8/20/18 : Email from IDA. No VIN yet. Sent a reply to IDA requesting VIN# and couple of changes(Payment and trade-in)

VIN # Received 95XXX