Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio M3 AWD(non-P) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Kentucky but picking up in Cincinnati, do I count?

Ordered 7/14

MSM LR AWD
AEROS
BLACK INTERIOR

Haven’t heard a thing so far.
Yes, you should be in! Welcome to the club.

Looking at the current VIN#s and the deliveries even for non-reserved orders, I think it should be only a matter of of a few weeks for everyone who has ordered so far.

Picked my car up Monday and it’s a blast to drive. Already said I’m not going back to ICE.

I took an hour to review the car, showed up 30 minutes early and kinda walked right into the delivery center as my delivery guy was still setting up. Overall happy but I will say i felt I had to repeat myself twice for him to note something down. I’d say something, he would try to provide some answer that it wa okay and I’d repeat it like umm I’d want that checked out. Overall no big issues, tiny spec/paint chip on front bumper where it attaches to hood/light. Obviously they bumped it when installing the front hood. Touch up paint applied.

At home noticed the front bumper driver side sticks out a little 1/8 inch where it ends and wheel well starts. I’ll have them check it out when I stop by.

They did forget my phone charging cords but a simple email and they said to stop by anytime to get them. No big deal.

Overall very happy with the car. Everyone loves it and compliments it.