Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio model y range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there some kind of energy vortex in Ohio that makes it different from other regions?

I've put nearly 44K miles on my 2020 Model Y LR that I took ownership of at the beginning of August 2020. We've done a LOT of high speed interstate miles, and now I am doing more medium speed highway and low speed in town miles. My car's lifetime consumption is 293wh/mile, but my trips the past few months have been more like 250 to 270 wh/mile, so the number is very slowly coming down.

Earlier today I switched the battery display from % to miles and at 83% it said 245 miles I believe? So the 100% range would be about 294 miles at 50 miles per hour.

Is any of that an answer you are looking for?

Reactions: Yelobird
yes colder weather in the Ohio region affects range especially during the winter months. I'm interested in see what people are getting in range driving 70-75 mph for trips.
you are an experienced tesla owner (per your other posts in other threads in the MX subforum), so you already know how all this works.

Its going to work the same way, percentage wise, as your model X does / did.

Is there some kind of energy vortex in Ohio that makes it different from other regions?
Yes...

7a9577ed-821f-4b10-9a9e-ce2ccea38f61_text.gif