TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ohio Owner's Club

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by supratachophobia, May 4, 2017.

1. JohnnyG

JohnnyG Weee!

Weren't you suppose to send those codes out to those that went to help with deliveries last month? ;)

FWIW, TCOO (Tesla Columbus Ohio Owners) is in the process of becoming a registered Tesla organization. They've had Tesla out at their gatherings, doing presentations and such. I suggested that they contact you for a possible merger, as they are growing rapidly and seem to be doing well with communications and event handling.

2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

If you're looking for somebody to help with web stuff, I'm still here...

3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

If you get a Cincinnati chapter spinning up, that'd be awesome.

4. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

It's probably my fault we lost contact because I do remember us speaking. Where can I point an A record?

5. supratachophobia

Just had lunch with the 2 that run that group today, great people. Email me the last 6 of your VIN and I'll send you one of those codes. I received them, like, 2 days after end of quarter.

• Like x 1
  6. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

In your DMs!

• Love x 1
  7. supratachophobia

Temporary website up! I'll work with @Derek Kessler in more detail for something that is actually decent after I bring the other chapters on board. Trying to figure out the best way to promote each area. Thanks.

8. kholy

kholy Member

@supratachophobia @Derek Kessler I can help too, i do a lot of web work, I have web hosting space and I live in the Cleveland area and would help with whatever help i can for chapters ect. LMK. PM if you want my cell or anything

• Like x 1