Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, I'm in talks with reps from Cincy and Cleveland to setup chapters of the Ohio Club so as to better reach everyone. Tesla seems to be ok with this, but it should be brought up at the quarterly meeting next week. PM me your email address and I'll get you a discount code for the online store to help make up for it :)
Weren't you suppose to send those codes out to those that went to help with deliveries last month? ;)

FWIW, TCOO (Tesla Columbus Ohio Owners) is in the process of becoming a registered Tesla organization. They've had Tesla out at their gatherings, doing presentations and such. I suggested that they contact you for a possible merger, as they are growing rapidly and seem to be doing well with communications and event handling.

Weren't you suppose to send those codes out to those that went to help with deliveries last month? ;)

FWIW, TCOO (Tesla Columbus Ohio Owners) is in the process of becoming a registered Tesla organization. They've had Tesla out at their gatherings, doing presentations and such. I suggested that they contact you for a possible merger, as they are growing rapidly and seem to be doing well with communications and event handling.

Just had lunch with the 2 that run that group today, great people. Email me the last 6 of your VIN and I'll send you one of those codes. I received them, like, 2 days after end of quarter.

Reactions: JohnnyG
Hello everyone, we have Tesla model x 100d and dual motor model 3. I have a few questions and would appreciate if anyone has answers.
1. When and where is the polaris supercharger coming online. I asked the store people and they said it is under construction but could not tell me where.
2. When and where is downtown columbus supercharger coming.
3. Any updates on Tesla store move to the new location in Easton.

Thank you

Hello everyone, we have Tesla model x 100d and dual motor model 3. I have a few questions and would appreciate if anyone has answers.
1. When and where is the polaris supercharger coming online. I asked the store people and they said it is under construction but could not tell me where.
2. When and where is downtown columbus supercharger coming.
3. Any updates on Tesla store move to the new location in Easton.

Thank you
I wouldn't quote me, BUT:
1/2. Both superchargers are on hold for now. Q3 needed to be cash-flow positive so supercharger expansion was slowed for that quarter. Q4 has seen triple the construction starts in the US (money actually being spent), so as soon as they nail the permitting, those 2 locations will break-ground. I did hear they had to do a Plan B location at Polaris because their Site A got stolen by Chase for overflow.
3. They are currently working on the interior, not sure if they are doing construction, installing equipment, or what. But there is traffic of Tesla employees in/out if you pay attention.

If you haven't yet, please connect with the Columbus chapter of the Ohio Owner's Group on Facebook, and/or our mailing list www.ohiotesla.club

Reactions: TSMX
I wouldn't quote me, BUT:
1/2. Both superchargers are on hold for now. Q3 needed to be cash-flow positive so supercharger expansion was slowed for that quarter. Q4 has seen triple the construction starts in the US (money actually being spent), so as soon as they nail the permitting, those 2 locations will break-ground. I did hear they had to do a Plan B location at Polaris because their Site A got stolen by Chase for overflow.
3. They are currently working on the interior, not sure if they are doing construction, installing equipment, or what. But there is traffic of Tesla employees in/out if you pay attention.

If you haven't yet, please connect with the Columbus chapter of the Ohio Owner's Group on Facebook, and/or our mailing list www.ohiotesla.club

Thank you

Hey guys I thought I would post this here first and see if anyone local wanted them.
I have an extra set of 19" wheels for the Model S. 3 of the 4 are in good to excellent condition. One of them has significant curb rash.
Selling them for $700 obo
The tires on the wheels are old winter tires. The tread is pretty much worn down. I kept the tires on just so I can store the wheels safely without causing any damage.

Attachments

• Model S wheels 1.jpg
    Model S wheels 1.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Model S wheels 3.jpg
    Model S wheels 3.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Model S wheels 4.jpg
    Model S wheels 4.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Model S wheels 2.jpg
    Model S wheels 2.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hey guys I thought I would post this here first and see if anyone local wanted them.
I have an extra set of 19" wheels for the Model S. 3 of the 4 are in good to excellent condition. One of them has significant curb rash.
Selling them for $700 obo
The tires on the wheels are old winter tires. The tread is pretty much worn down. I kept the tires on just so I can store the wheels safely without causing any damage.

Do they have TPMSs in them?