Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you getting your windows tinted? Looks like you are in NEO and I am looking for a place to get mine done.

I am using “Block a Chip” in Mentor (Block A Chip - 3M Clear Bra Installer Ohio, Paint Protection Film Installation. Vehicle Wrap - Car Wrap Installer, Window Tint - Cleveland / Ohio / Northeast Ohio.) - highly recommended!
They specialize in paint protection (XPEL, 3M, Opti-Coat), but they do window tinting too.
I am very happy with their work!

Hey all, might be needing a little short notice help on an event that the Sales Gallery here had committed to but ultimately backed out today.
- Very sorry that I didn't see this... I've been relying on notifications to threads that I follow and clearly something isn't working. Hope you got some people to turn out! Related, what's going on with the store - they seem to have severely downgraded the talent and support there recently , near total turnover. I've heard of many other events that they've backed out of or just didn't show up for - not generating a positive image in the community.

We do! And another owner is helping me get a website up and running. Tesla also sent over official final graphics and logos to be used on materials.
- Excellent! Please keep us posted.

I visited the Clean Fuels Ohio event yesterday at the Dublin Recreation Center. It was a no-brainer as it's only 5 minutes away from my house. Glad to see a good representation of (Multi-Coat Red) Teslas there (as well as other electrified vehicles), and get people thinking about ditching (or reducing) their dependence on gasoline.

I should've got a picture of all 3 red Model S's but I was held up somehow...next time!
- Great to see you there. As one of the few owners without a vanity plate, it seems to keep me out of group photos... my inner cheapskate shining through.

I am using “Block a Chip” in Mentor (Block A Chip - 3M Clear Bra Installer Ohio, Paint Protection Film Installation. Vehicle Wrap - Car Wrap Installer, Window Tint - Cleveland / Ohio / Northeast Ohio.) - highly recommended!
They specialize in paint protection (XPEL, 3M, Opti-Coat), but they do window tinting too.
I am very happy with their work!

I'm gonna have to check it out. Whats the approximate cost? Do you think they would give a discount if we did multiple cars? I believe @kholy is also looking to get their car done as well.

I'm gonna have to check it out. Whats the approximate cost? Do you think they would give a discount if we did multiple cars?
Just go ahead and contact them directly. They can email you your quote in advance. The price will depend on what exactly you want to do. Personally, I was pleased with the price, thought it was very reasonable. Especially after seeing what kind of cars they have in the shop: when my car was there, the other two cars were a Lamborghini and an antique Corvette! :)

Next to Buffalo Wings & Rings AND the Hampton Inn in Lima, Ohio (Roschman Ave.) immediately east of I-75 off of exit #125. Charge up and walk to Buffalo Wings & Rings and get some wings or burgers and catch up on the sports-nation with over 40 TV's. Patio as well. Great location easy in and out.

Something is definitely wrong with alert on TMC. I had not received alerts of people posting on this forum for a long time & tonight being curious, I clicked on the forum and found all the conversations that I have missed. I'm still interested in owner gatherings around OH. So, when is the Columbus event at and when, @supratachophobia?

Reactions: Brian-MS90D
Something is definitely wrong with alert on TMC. I had not received alerts of people posting on this forum for a long time & tonight being curious, I clicked on the forum and found all the conversations that I have missed. I'm still interested in owner gatherings around OH. So, when is the Columbus event at and when, @supratachophobia?

The sales gallery had an event two weeks ago, I will post here as far ahead of time as I can next time I hear about one. They are usually once per quarter. As far as events go, Cars&Coffee is getting a bit cold, so we may just hunker down for rotating lunches here for the winter. And we need to start including Model 3 owners as they surface. I'm more than open to suggestion on where to meet for lunch. I think we'll start doing email blasts after talking to the presidents of other Tesla Owner's clubs who have been doing this longer. The text message thing is getting a bit out of hand. So make sure you whitelist @ohiotesla.club