Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No word yet on the other SC, but routing through Macedonia would only add ~20 miles to your trip

Ah, then Macedonia (after looking at a map, never been to OH), is the supercharger I was thinking of, not Cleveland. Yah, with my 60, it would work out fairly well. I'd need to stop at a Level 2 for about 2 hours to complete the journey to Niagara Falls, but every supercharger helps!

Cross-posting this from the Tesla supercharger network thread

3oroWsE.jpg

Picture was taken at the Macedonia, OH SC. I met Troy the Tesla employee who is involved in the SC rollout on the eastern part of the country and had a nice chat. Macedonia is supposed to go live next week sometime and Maumee, OH could come online as soon as Monday. I also asked about the other planned Cleveland, OH SC, but he did not know about it. It sounded like he was at Somerset, PA (which went live today) so perhaps JakeP and Newscutter got to meet him as well.

The car in the picture was successfully charging off of generator power. They are planning to do some landscaping, I assume some repainting or resurfacing of the parking spaces before it goes lives next week.

Nice job 772! Those parking spaces did seem a bit tight, especially with the curb on the right hand side toward the bank drive thru teller.

I am pretty sure Columbus is sending me that Silver car as a loaner next week, when mine goes in for annual service!

Looking forward to meeting Troy in Cranberry in a few weeks, the construction crew in Somerset all spoke very highly of him.