Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after my car being totaled by tesla in June i finally got another VIN Friday but alas it is now gone told it was held by factory... cannot get a strait answer but sounds like a defect. Back to waiting with no change to EDD so ill hope for the best.

So after my car being totaled by tesla in June i finally got another VIN Friday but alas it is now gone told it was held by factory... cannot get a strait answer but sounds like a defect. Back to waiting with no change to EDD so ill hope for the best.
There has to be a way to get a human who can actually help you. You’re a more patient person than I am….I would be canceling and demanding deposit back.

I hope this gets resolved for you quickly.

There has to be a way to get a human who can actually help you. You’re a more patient person than I am….I would be canceling and demanding deposit back.

I hope this gets resolved for you quickly.
Thanks me too ... im an annoyed, wife is pissed... Hopefully soon and before i loose more on trade in. I think if we hadnt bought a ton of accessories and installed a wall charger we probably would have cancelled at this point. Still considering it but I've wanted an EV for a while and my cybertruck isnt coming anytime soon.

Reactions: mair
Ohio folks, how long does it take for plates/registration to arrive. About to reach the 1-month mark since delivery and still waiting. Also, how to go for a personalized plate since Tesla does paperwork on their end.

Ohio folks, how long does it take for plates/registration to arrive. About to reach the 1-month mark since delivery and still waiting. Also, how to go for a personalized plate since Tesla does paperwork on their end.
Took about 3-4 weeks for mine, you should be getting them in the mail soon. My stickers (county name and reg sticker) actually came like 2-3 days before my plate arrived.

If you want personalized plates you'll have to go to the bmv and get new plates.

Reactions: Tezla.
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, just want to see gauge EDD for others who still have theirs on order.

I ordered mine on July 5th, 2022 (MYP, Grey, black interior, no tow, no FSD)
1st EDD was Sept 5- Oct 16th
now EDD is Sept 11-Oct 16
I’d say October is likely based on what I’ve seen but first few weeks of the quarter what’s seem quiet so don’t be surprised if later October

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking too. But I was hoping people would cancel their orders in hopes of the 2023 tax credit. Plus my wife is due with our second child on Oct 20. So things could get interesting.
This is the best place to wait for your July 2022 order room. You get to spend the next 8 months with these guys wondering why Tesla is doing this to you. There is a lot of comradery and a good source for info. Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: LanaS
This is the best place to wait for your July 2022 order room. You get to spend the next 8 months with these guys wondering why Tesla is doing this to you. There is a lot of comradery and a good source for info. Enjoy your stay!

🤣