Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cannot wait to see you around the hood! I'm going to have Ziebart do my front PPF and tint. They tinted my lexus and did a nice job. Just need to find time to setup and get it completed.

Let me know who you end up using for tint.
Rarely see performance models around here so if its a blue one it will probably be me... or the wife since it's actually her car. After driving it yesterday I would absolutely pick it over my model 3! Will be our go to car when we go places together.

Let me know how your experience is at Ziebart. I was actually just now reading reviews from places. Thinking about doing eclipse down in Cincy since I have some family near by. Good excuse for a visit.

Reactions: Cyberspeed
hard to tell - but probably. there is a vin tracker for model y. that can give some idea however tesla has a lot more capacity coming online so they should be get better/faster in the coming weeks/months.
Only four days out and no change. I assume it will be delayed. Annoys me because I was fine waiting until August, but now my hopes are raised and I assume I will be only disappointed.

Also ordered a Ford Maverick in October and that process has been a disappointing experience as well.

Ohio (and Centerville) folks...

I was just issued a VIN - with a March 25-29 delivery! A couple weeks ago that my EDD shifted from 3/2-3/30 to March 15-29 and then suddenly to June 8-July 6. All in the span of several weeks. I called Tesla last week and they 'escalated to logistics' due to the aging OD (8/21/21). Not sure if this made a difference. This does seem to be a bit of a pattern though.

Red/Black LR, 5 seat, no tow, no fsd, 20' wheels

Ohio (and Centerville) folks...

I was just issued a VIN - with a March 25-29 delivery! A couple weeks ago that my EDD shifted from 3/2-3/30 to March 15-29 and then suddenly to June 8-July 6. All in the span of several weeks. I called Tesla last week and they 'escalated to logistics' due to the aging OD (8/21/21). Not sure if this made a difference. This does seem to be a bit of a pattern though.

Red/Black LR, 5 seat, no tow, no fsd, 20' wheels
Rarely see performance models around here so if its a blue one it will probably be me... or the wife since it's actually her car. After driving it yesterday I would absolutely pick it over my model 3! Will be our go to car when we go places together.

Let me know how your experience is at Ziebart. I was actually just now reading reviews from places. Thinking about doing eclipse down in Cincy since I have some family near by. Good excuse for a visit.
Congrats.

Blue and Red in Centerville came, so hopefully white one is next. I do have hope here. Great.

I'm leaving the waiting room. Picked up yesterday afternoon. Has all of the recent upgrades. Only thing missing was rear PPF which they will install later. It's quick! See you all around Ohio!
PXL_20220330_200746047.jpg

I'm leaving the waiting room. Picked up yesterday afternoon. Has all of the recent upgrades. Only thing missing was rear PPF which they will install later. It's quick! See you all around Ohio!View attachment 788324
Hey neighbor. Would recognize that building anywhere.

Ordered MYP white/black early March EDD early June to early July.

Since you mentioned the rear door PPF, Did the mud flaps come with also? I’ve seen mixed.

Curious how you’ll like the 21” wheels in the area. Think I might order Martian 19” before it even arrives.

In the same boat, I originally had an EDD from today to 4/23, but after I received my trade-in call last weekend, of which I have none, it updated the next day to 4/17-4/30. I had originally ordered a MYLR in early January, but upgraded to P last month. My office is by the Blue Ash center and they've had 0 cars come in since EOQ...I just hope I get vin'd soon. I made the mistake of thinking from trade-in call that my car would be coming shortly and sold my other vehicle...same day as listed. Tacoma's go fast around here.

In the same boat, I originally had an EDD from today to 4/23, but after I received my trade-in call last weekend, of which I have none, it updated the next day to 4/17-4/30. I had originally ordered a MYLR in early January, but upgraded to P last month. My office is by the Blue Ash center and they've had 0 cars come in since EOQ...I just hope I get vin'd soon. I made the mistake of thinking from trade-in call that my car would be coming shortly and sold my other vehicle...same day as listed. Tacoma's go fast around here.
Still waiting for long range order from October.

Hey neighbor. Would recognize that building anywhere.

Ordered MYP white/black early March EDD early June to early July.

Since you mentioned the rear door PPF, Did the mud flaps come with also? I’ve seen mixed.

Curious how you’ll like the 21” wheels in the area. Think I might order Martian 19” before it even arrives.
21" look really good. I am keeping them but looking for a spare 19" Gemini set for daily and longer road trips. I will not park these 21s anywhere near a curb. Front mud flaps came on it.
Just got it back from full front PPF at Clear Bra Ohio in Fairfield. Installing tesmanian floor mats today.

21" look really good. I am keeping them but looking for a spare 19" Gemini set for daily and longer road trips. I will not park these 21s anywhere near a curb. Front mud flaps came on it.
Just got it back from full front PPF at Clear Bra Ohio in Fairfield. Installing tesmanian floor mats today.
Mind me asking what the full PPF ran you and what you thought of Clear Bra Ohio? You’re the second person I’ve heard about them from.

Mind me asking what the full PPF ran you and what you thought of Clear Bra Ohio? You’re the second person I’ve heard about them from.
$1700 for their Kit C. Full bumper, hood and fenders. Partial fender pricing was around $1500 but I didn't want seams on the fenders. Drop off in morning and pick up next morning. Looks good and already glad to see the bugs and road junk stuck to it rather than the paint. They require a small upfront payment to schedule BTW.

Reactions: Tezla.