Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I sent my delivery date for June 16th. I received txt from a Tesla service advisor who answered some questions like what tires were on it, but they ignored my question about what was the build date twice. I'm thinking it's not even built yet and expect to see my delivery date pushed back.

Well I sent my delivery date for June 16th. I received txt from a Tesla service advisor who answered some questions like what tires were on it, but they ignored my question about what was the build date twice. I'm thinking it's not even built yet and expect to see my delivery date pushed back.
You have a VIN right? In that case, it has to be built already. Communicating with anyone over text always seems to be a lost cause for me. I've had plenty of questions ignored as well. My SA is fantastic via email and has gotten back to me quick during the business day.

You have a VIN right? In that case, it has to be built already. Communicating with anyone over text always seems to be a lost cause for me. I've had plenty of questions ignored as well. My SA is fantastic via email and has gotten back to me quick during the business day.
How do you know who your SA is? Do they reach out to you or you just call the service center and ask for one?

uIysske.png

Just got dropped off! It's looking good and this thing is unbelievably fast.

So before I start a whole new thread --- I got my VIN today and had them readd my trade and accepted. Now it is time to add my payment info which im okay with BUT... they are calculating my OH sales tax on the full purchase price. There is a little disclaimer by the make payment that it may not be right ... not getting a response from the SA and wondering if anyone in ohio noticed this and / or what happened with theirs.

So before I start a whole new thread --- I got my VIN today and had them readd my trade and accepted. Now it is time to add my payment info which im okay with BUT... they are calculating my OH sales tax on the full purchase price. There is a little disclaimer by the make payment that it may not be right ... not getting a response from the SA and wondering if anyone in ohio noticed this and / or what happened with theirs.
Disregard they are working on fixing it, App didn’t actually complete trade they wanted new pics and such to fix… seems oddly manual compared to the rest of the process so far but as long as it works whatever lol

You'll get your trade-in credit for taxes, it'll just show up in the final MVPA. Same thing happened to me but the final MVPA had it fixed.

EDIT: Whoops didn't see your second reply.

Reactions: MR52
This thread seems slightly inactive but I will share my experience regardless.
So following along with the "Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room" thread people from all over the country have been averaging about 70-100 days from order to delivery. I also expected the same since my original EDD was August or so after ordering on 4/16/2022.
However for whatever reason Lyndhurst location (CLE) is extremely fast at receiving vehicles, the SA at lyndhurst told me that their average order to delivery time frame was 30 days.

I just placed a order for the model y on May 29th. Today I looked at my app and I have a vin assigned with a delivery date of June 13-17. Does this mean someone reject this one? I’m fully expecting this date to get pushed back.
I believe that! My buddy had the same experience with his model Y at the Lyndhurst service center. It was not a reject. Us Cleveland area folks somehow are getting our cars in a fraction of the time everyone else in the country (including Freemont, CA) is. Tesla's algorithm is so messed up and un predictable.