Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohm Wheels feedback?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they are a sister brand of TSW Wheels. Is there anything in specific you're wondering about them? We can reach out for you and possibly become a dealer, as we are trying to add more options for Model Y. The load rating on the wheels look good for Model Y.

Seeking to keep stock wheel dimensions of the Gemini at 19x9.5 +45. Interested in this sizing for Protons in gloss black but am not seeing this size offered. Do they exist? Are they available? Thank you.
Hi, sorry just reading this now.
19s only come in 19x8.5" +30. This spec will sit more flush to the fenders and give you better rim protection if your'e swapping over factory tires.

Danny

I'd like feedback on these Ohm rims as well - currently in the market for 19" after cracking 3 or my 21" rims
Depending if you'd like the style. But I'd go fully forged with 19" Titan 7.

The factory staggered 21" wheels are just trouble some. We already worked with a few Model Y clients make this swap.

Danny

Depending if you'd like the style. But I'd go fully forged with 19" Titan 7.

The factory staggered 21" wheels are just trouble some. We already worked with a few Model Y clients make this swap.

Danny
Danny - I'm liking these Proton Silver rims - need the 19 x 8.5 - will they fit my 2018 Model S 100D? I will need to buy new tires.

Reactions: MODEL+