Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohme charger app can't find car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone else has come across this (I may just be impatient...). Received car late last night and it is all registered and shows up on the Tesla App, but when I try and link to the Ohme app it says no car can be found.

This is a leased model through 3rd party so I don't see it when I login to my tesla account online, could that be why?

Or am I impatient and need to give it a few days...

I don't know about this specific problem, but I did want to post to say that I have a leased vehicle which doesn't show up on the Tesla website (shows up in the app OK) and I am able to link my Ohme charger to my Tesla account.

I know that 2FA on your Tesla account will block Ohme from being able to sign in and obtain the status of the car/charge. If you have enabled this then you will need to disable it

• Helpful
Reactions: Killer_Catz
I don't know about this specific problem, but I did want to post to say that I have a leased vehicle which doesn't show up on the Tesla website (shows up in the app OK) and I am able to link my Ohme charger to my Tesla account.

I know that 2FA on your Tesla account will block Ohme from being able to sign in and obtain the status of the car/charge. If you have enabled this then you will need to disable it

Thanks for the response, I will give it a day and try again and check the 2FA thing.

I spoke to Ohme as I'm experiencing the same problem. They're aware of this issue and hope that a fix will be pushed to all users in the next couple of weeks.

For now I've configured the Ohme app to not charge above a certain price, and the car to not charge above a certain percentage, so still getting value from the charger despite not being able to fully link them.

• Helpful
Reactions: Killer_Catz
I spoke to Ohme as I'm experiencing the same problem. They're aware of this issue and hope that a fix will be pushed to all users in the next couple of weeks.

For now I've configured the Ohme app to not charge above a certain price, and the car to not charge above a certain percentage, so still getting value from the charger despite not being able to fully link them.

Great, thank you for letting me know. I will look into a similar setup.