Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohmmu battery [question about ohmmu battery for Model 3LR]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you gotten your correction module? I haven’t heard anything from Ohmmu. Crickets. Are they still testing?

Ski
Since I have a new AtlasBX battery that Tesla came out and replaced (didn't ask they just did it) I decided to wait for the Beta to be over to give others who may need a module more than me. I will do the switch over at a later date.

Reactions: Skione65
Upvote 0
I purchased one on 11/26/21 and shortly after install an update started throwing the battery warnings. This forum had a thread with others having issues. I removed the battery and reinstalled the 3 year old original one. I followed the thread and seeing a version 3 was released to solve the issue I reached out to Ohmmu and they quickly sent a replacement. Just have your order number for the battery you purchased. They also sent a call tag to send the original one back. So far the battery is working well with no issues. Today is day 4.

Upvote 0
I purchased one on 11/26/21 and shortly after install an update started throwing the battery warnings. This forum had a thread with others having issues. I removed the battery and reinstalled the 3 year old original one. I followed the thread and seeing a version 3 was released to solve the issue I reached out to Ohmmu and they quickly sent a replacement. Just have your order number for the battery you purchased. They also sent a call tag to send the original one back. So far the battery is working well with no issues. Today is day 4.
I have had one in fr a month and no issues.

Upvote 0
Alert returned. I had Tesla mobile service out and they just replaced it with a new stock battery. I have tried contacting Ohmmu for return, and they are ghosting me.

I only had the battery a couple of weeks, had repeated problems with the error messages, with no help or resolution from Ohmmu except to repeatedly do hard resets. It just won’t work in my car, and they will not take it back.

No idea what version of the battery it is, but I bought it in late April. They have not responded enough for me to even find that out.

Very unhappy with their product, customer service, support, and communication.

Avoid.

Upvote 0
Alert returned. I had Tesla mobile service out and they just replaced it with a new stock battery. I have tried contacting Ohmmu for return, and they are ghosting me.

I only had the battery a couple of weeks, had repeated problems with the error messages, with no help or resolution from Ohmmu except to repeatedly do hard resets. It just won’t work in my car, and they will not take it back.

No idea what version of the battery it is, but I bought it in late April. They have not responded enough for me to even find that out.

Very unhappy with their product, customer service, support, and communication.

Avoid.
If they sold it in late April is was a V3.

Upvote 0