Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohmmu rev 2 12 volt battery for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure where to post this. My Ohmmu rev 2 12 volt battery replacement for rev 1 arrived today. If interested PM me.

The tesla parts for sale forum might be a better location than the battery and charger forum, for a part you are trying to sell.

Tesla Parts for Sale

On a side note, I dont have one of these but thought they wanted the old one back ( the ohmmu V1.0 battery). Are you just going back to the stock battery then, even after Ohmmu fixed the issue and is sending you a free replacement?

It seems to me that Ohmmu is really trying to do the right thing by people who purchased their battery. I dont have one as I said, but its nice to see a company step up and really try to do the right thing, so curious on the decision to switch back if thats what you are doing.

The tesla parts for sale forum might be a better location than the battery and charger forum, for a part you are trying to sell.

Tesla Parts for Sale

On a side note, I dont have one of these but thought they wanted the old one back ( the ohmmu V1.0 battery). Are you just going back to the stock battery then, even after Ohmmu fixed the issue and is sending you a free replacement?

It seems to me that Ohmmu is really trying to do the right thing by people who purchased their battery. I dont have one as I said, but its nice to see a company step up and really try to do the right thing, so curious on the decision to switch back if thats what you are doing.
Thanks jj. I couldn’t find that sub forum.