TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Oil field worker think Tesla is a game changer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gostar, May 21, 2014.

1. Gostar

Gostar New Member

Hello My name is John and yes I work in the oil field of Oklahoma. I watched the documentary revenge of the Electric car and changed my life.
    I have since started a business to promote Ev and Pv [solar panels] I have a Web site and started a Podcast called Go Star Energy. I hope to make enough to pay cash
    for a Model S.
    For me it is not about going green Ev's are just better especially The Model S, and Ev and Pv will change the world I call it Energy freedom I think History will prove my correct, hope to learn and make some friends on this forum. thank you John

2. Vger

Vger Active Member

Welcome, John! It is wonderful to see someone who worked in the oil industry become swept into this true wave of the present and future. There are many brilliant contributors here who I am sure will help guide the next phase of your journey.

3. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

And there are plenty of us not-so-brilliant ones too. Welcome John!!!