TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ok...Here come the Model 3's on Monday. Any guesses on numbers?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Garlan Garner, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

I predict 80K in the 3rd quarter.

2. Daniel in SD

Daniel in SD Active Member

3. gambit48

gambit48 Member

Mine just got scheduled for Thursday. It appears they aren't holding them all for July. My other one is scheduled for mid-July though. Considering they were ordered over a month apart, a 2 week difference in delivery time is pretty good.

4. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

All 400k in July!

• Funny x 1
  5. BOBEDIGITL

BOBEDIGITL Member

I thought the wait since reserving on day 1 was bad, the wait from config to delivery is excruciating!!!

6. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

60K in 3Q... they will reach a rate of 4276 cars/week extrapolated (of course). And the tax rebate tesla will be delivered on July 1st around 0901 EST. :D