Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OK now we've got rid of those Ozzies...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Moderators have been discussing this for a few weeks.
Now that NZ is getting a bunch of Model 3s the number of NZ posts has gone up.
I can see that i’m Not Moderator for this section so will let that person let you know who he/she is.
Ok looks like you haven’t got rid of every Ozzie as it appears I’m the Moderator for NZ.
Carry on.

Someone made a point yesterday that a lot of the NZ specific stuff was getting lost in the Oz focussed threads, so it may be easier.

I’ll still come over wearing a jumper, thongs and asking for feesh and cheeps!
I think that may have been me, I created a new thread about model 3 in NZ and posted a comment about NZ stuff being lost in the Au massive....nek minut
BooM! New Zealud graduated to the big time

Thanks Mods!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hairyman and T3SLA3
I think that may have been me, I created a new thread about model 3 in NZ and posted a comment about NZ stuff being lost in the Au massive....nek minut

Thanks Mods!
That was part of it but a USA Moderator recently travelled to NZ for Holiday and suggested it in the Moderators Forum.
It was also part of a broader discussion about new markets like Iceland.

• Informative
Reactions: Dre78 and Hairyman
I was the mod (not of this forum) who requested that the TMC Admins make a separate NZ forum. The NZ-related posts were not easy to find in the Australia & New Zealand forum, and with Tesla sales growing rapidly in NZ it made sense to me that there should be a dedicated forum for your very fine country.

Thanks Mods!

I was the mod (not of this forum) who requested that the TMC Admins make a separate NZ forum. The NZ-related posts were not easy to find in the Australia & New Zealand forum, and with Tesla sales growing rapidly in NZ it made sense to me that there should be a dedicated forum for your very fine country.
Thanks ecarfan!
Now it will make things much easier for NZ owners to find information
discuss and record our adventures for posterity :)