Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ok so I did it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had placed an order for a MYLR about 3 weeks ago, then the more I thought about it, the more I felt the LR isn't really the way I want to go.
You see, currently I have an Alfa Romeo Giulia (2.0T) which already does 0-60 in 5.1 seconds plus has a tune which brings it down closer to MYLR territory. Granted, it's bigger, and it's impressive that it can do that 0-60 time etc.

But my thing with Teslas was also I wanted it because of the sheer performance of them so I felt for the price difference once you add the 20" wheels seeing I was going to pay for the FSD, it was basically the same price as the MYP and honestly, I don't need FSD... so, I reached out to the SA and she was able to send the request to change it to a MYP order instead.

My initial date was late May, mid June so we will see how long this extends to which is fine. I can wait... or should I say... I can't wait!!! :D

Made exactly the same change. I don’t think you’ll regret it!

Had FSD on my last Tesla and realized the only thing I used consistently was Autopilot. (As many others have noted, lack of auto lane change is not great, but not the end of the world.)

And, with the upcoming FSD subscription, you can reevaluate if/when city driving, smart summon, etc. actually become usable.

Reactions: chisss
I want the speed but am worried about ride comfort and damaging the wheels. Plus I like the 7 seat config. Tough choices...
Yeah I get the wheels part for sure, I test drove the P and honestly comfortwise didn't feel much more different than my Giulia currently feels and mine has 19" with not much of a profile on the wheels and they are runflats so that will be about the same. From what I understand the Teslas aren't runflats, correct?