Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OK, whose Model X is this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odds are they’ll figure out who it is after scraping him off the pavement after a few more attempts.
A moose ran into the side of my wife's car while she was driving, causing thousands in damage. It got up and ran away, just like this guy. It's been almost 40 years and, to my knowledge, the authorities have never caught up with the moose. :p

Many many years ago when I was in the military, I had a chipmunk do the same thing to my VW GTI. He ran right into the front wheel. I saw him run into the street and I wasn't going very fast so I started braking to avoid hitting him. He bounced right of my wheel. I stopped an opened my door and he was laying right there. He had a little blood on his nose but I could see him breathing. I scooped him up and put him on my passenger seat. My plan was to get him out of the road. I started to drive to find a place to pull over when suddenly he sprang to life and started running all over the inside of the car. He ended up under the dash. All I could think of is that he was going to die in my car and smell it up and they'd have to rip out the entire dash to find him. I parked, opened the doors and waited from a distance. Luckily he eventually appeared and ran away.

If this was my X and the kid was knocked unconscious, I'd probably get back in the car and run him over.