Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oklahoma Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in Oklahoma as well, and I would never join anything on facebook. I would assume that any serious "club" has their own, dedicated website and dedicated forum for members to join the local discussions (and not advertising some third-party website that's known worldwide for their privacy violations as their monetization scheme... ugh).

That said, where in Oklahoma - preferably close to Norman - do Tesla drivers go to get their windows tinted, considering how difficult the M3's rear window is to do in one piece?

Reactions: CO_MY
I am in Oklahoma as well, and I would never join anything on facebook. I would assume that any serious "club" has their own, dedicated website and dedicated forum for members to join the local discussions (and not advertising some third-party website that's known worldwide for their privacy violations as their monetization scheme... ugh).

That said, where in Oklahoma - preferably close to Norman - do Tesla drivers go to get their windows tinted, considering how difficult the M3's rear window is to do in one piece?

I'm not a FB fan either. It's to hard to follow and find discussions as compared to a forum.

I have zero experience with them, but I've seen some talking about Alta Mere / Turbo Tint on South Western. I think the owner owns a Tesla. Mine hits the KC SC on the 15th so I'll also be looking for a tint service soon.