Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oktane got banned - what did I miss?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not aware of any either but even if some do I agree with your argument that it equates to a shame list and that's clearly inappropriate, at least in my view.
I'm not trying to pick sides, but point out that someone else has a side on this: one pontificator I listen to says that we in society have lost our way with shame, since shame is a good thing, and we don't have enough shame in society any more. I've been playing with the idea for the last 3 years trying to figure out if that's accurate.

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark and Topher
Oh, and that snippiness thread is basically the red room of TMC. I need volatile solvents to clean my hands, eyeballs and iPad after viewing. My days, I have never been there before and I'm a worse person now for having been there.

After you cleaned yourself up, may I suggest you check out post #3739 in snippiness... had me rolling... not your usual post in there.:)

About that post in snipiness ... I wonder if the ability to edit your post for 10 minutes or whatever is retained when your post gets moved to snipiness? If so, if you realized your post was moved, you could go over to snipiness and edit it to something a bit funnier...

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo
About that post in snipiness ... I wonder if the ability to edit your post for 10 minutes or whatever is retained when your post gets moved to snipiness? If so, if you realized your post was moved, you could go over to snipiness and edit it to something a bit funnier...
I'm pretty sure they posted that in another thread where a bunch of sniping was happening, and that post got moved (along with others) to Snippiness. A moderator who hadn't been involved happened upon it and thought they'd posted it there directly.

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo