Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oktane got banned - what did I miss?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure they posted that in another thread where a bunch of sniping was happening, and that post got moved (along with others) to Snippiness. A moderator who hadn't been involved happened upon it and thought they'd posted it there directly.

Can verify. I read that thread pre-move. It was getting harsh and so the person posted alluding to the environment feeling like they were in the Snippiness thread. Later, it was moved to Snippiness along with the others, and hilarity ensued.

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo
I'm pretty sure they posted that in another thread where a bunch of sniping was happening, and that post got moved (along with others) to Snippiness. A moderator who hadn't been involved happened upon it and thought they'd posted it there directly.
Assuming you're talking about my post, that's exactly what happened. I was trying to point out to the folks who had been posting earlier that they were out of line.

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo and bonnie
This ban was a long time coming.
The saddest thing is to see some happy, innocent, excited new member getting cold water poured on them.
Aside from being plain mean, it drives away new forum members, thus impoverishing the community.
I know... buttershrimp used to be a idealistic and hopeful and now he’s peeled shrimp offering “favors” in a dark alley for firmware updates and day old sour tartar sauce