Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Old and New Seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found the first generation 3 seats uncomfortable. I am not the only one, though I know others found them to be perfectly fine. Has anyone compared the next generation of seats with the older version? Any comfort difference?

Edmunds noted that the seats in their new Model 3 (since replaced by a Model Y) were much more comfortable than those in the early Model 3 they ran in a long term test.
Seat comfort is of course a personal preference thing, but I find my December 2018 Model 3’s seats to be very comfortable indeed. More so than even the quilted leather seats that were in in my previous Audi S6 or the premium ventilated leather seats in my wife’s Q5.

I was looking for a thread on this. I can’t seem to find the right position in my MY seats. It causes pain to my thighs. Any ideas? I’ve viewed dozens of videos on proper sitting and I know what the manual says.

I was looking for a thread on this. I can’t seem to find the right position in my MY seats. It causes pain to my thighs. Any ideas? I’ve viewed dozens of videos on proper sitting and I know what the manual says.

Seat comfort is entirely subjective.

That said, I found that *raising* the front of the seat bottom cushion made a nice difference in overall comfort for me.

Reactions: Impaler