TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Old Options

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Fabio, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Fabio

Fabio Member

I'm getting delivery of my MS on 8/12.
    Many of the options I picked have changed since I finalized, and while I have confirmed that my price will not change, I am quite a bit curious about what I am supposed to get.
    Examples:
    1. I ordered the leather package, which was comprised of both seat leather as well as finishing elsewhere
    2. Premium Sound, will I get the old or new codec?
    3. Tech Package, what happened to the HD camera...

Are there some screen grabs of the exact details of what was included in each option prior to today's change?
    I am ok not getting "new and improved", but would expect to get what I agreed to pay.

2. twinklejet

twinklejet Member

No change with HD camera. The feature was changed from being an option within the tech package to a standard feature regardless of configuration (see specifications page)

3. Andrew Wolfe

Andrew Wolfe Roadster 472 - S 440

I believe that the extended leather was never part of the leather package. It came on Signatures and Performance models. The regular "fake" leather on the dash is hard to distinguish from the real stuff.

4. Fabio

Fabio Member

that's why I'm looking for a screen grab of the old options

5. markb1

markb1 Active Member

From what I've seen of cars without the tech package, Tesla may have been including the HD camera on all cars all along.